𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 22𝐧𝐝, 2086
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Mm, what he did was uncalled for." Fallon said, rubbing his arm and looking at all the bruises he had.

He bit the inside of his cheek, staring at the wall before looking over at Fathan who was staring at him. "You aight?" Fathan asked, raising an eyebrow and walking closer to Fallon.

"Yea." Fall responded, rubbing his legs and pushing the food the nurses had brought him away. "Come hea." Fath said making Fallon slide out the bed and make his was to him.

Fathan sat his cup on the table, leaning down and hugging Fall. It was silent for a minute before Fallon started crying making Fath tighten the grip he had on him.

He rocked them slowly, kissing Falls forehead and wiping his face with his sleeves on his jacket.

"I'm so fuckin tired of this shit, it's like I can't catch a break." Fallon said, sniffling and laying his head on Fathans chest. "I don't think I did anything to deserve any of this shit."

"All I wanted was to be happy but God won't even let me. Ion even wanna be hea nomo, this shit too stressful and I can't handle it." Fall mumbled as Fath wiped his face again.

Fallon laughed a bit, feeling as Fathan pulled his hair in a bun for him. "He was standing right thea, watching me struggle with the nigga that was on top of me." He said, looking up at Fathan.

"Then they took turns, rapin me ova and ova again. Crazy part bout it is that the otha nigga that was wit him is somebody I know." He continued, sniffling and rubbing his eyes.

"I feel disgustin." Fallon mumbled.

"Want me to handle em?" Fathan said after a few minutes. Fallon stared at the door for a bit before nodding his head. "Yea." Fall replied, resting his body on Fathans.

"Who the second nigga?" Fath asked, rubbing Fallons back and looking up when Nesryn had walked in with food and closing the door with his foot.

"Zavier."

-

"Thea ain't nothin in it, mamas. Pull it." Kaltain said, staring up at Sorin while he held the nozzle of the gun to his head.

"Im not doin that." Rin said making Kal take the gun out his hand and take the clip out before cocking it back. "Thea ain't shit in hea." He said, showing Sorin.

"Ion care, I'm n-You is so take it nd put the shit to my head nd pull the trigger. Its gon be ova in a second, mama." Kaltain cut in, handing him the gun after putting it back together.

Sorin stared at him before tucking his hair behind his ear and taking the gun out his hand. "I swea to god if this shit goes off, we fightin." Rin said making Kaltain chuckle and smile.

"We can't fight if I'm dead, mama." He replied. "But I promise it ain't finna go off, its empty." He continued, rubbing Rins thighs and pulling him closer.

"You look so sexy right na, makin my dick hard." He said, licking his lips after Rin had put the gun to his head.

"Shut up fo I pistol whip you." Sorin replied, making sure the gun was empty again for the 3rd time. "Its empty, mamas. Whatchu lookin fo?" Kaltain said, laughing.

"Stop laughin, I'm tryna make sure you wont die if I pull the trigger." Rin said, looking down when Civ had ran slap into his legs.

He put the nozzle of the gun back on Kals forehead, tilting his head while they stared at eachother. "You can't do it, huh?" Kaltain asked, moving his hands to Sorins hips.

Rin shook his head, chewing on his top lip and taking the gun off his head. "Can't do it." He responded as Kaltain took it out his hand and stood up.

"Why you can't?" Kal said, looking down at him. "Cause I'm scared, I don't want it goin off." Sorin said, rubbing his sweaty hands on his shirt.

"You gon be able to do it soon, it's aight." Kaltain replied, kissing him on the lips and going to put the gun back where it was.

-

"Kal found they locations so they headed thea na." Sorin said, dumping the dog food in the bowl.

"Who is they?" Serephina said, crossing her legs and playing with Civ. "Almost all the niggas in the family. Crazy said they was gon be gone fo a few days." Rin replied.

"Ion know what they doin but by the way uncle was lookin in that driver seat, I can tell he finna fuck they shit up." He continued, playing with his nose ring.

"Hope they do." Sagira said, getting on her phone. "Heard momma lil boyfriend went also. Kaltain said he looked pissed too." Rin said.

"All the crazy niggas inna car togetha, ain't that some shit." Phina said, shaking her head and getting up.

"Craziest one in thea is the one that still don't take his medicine till this day." Gira said, glancing at Sorin.

"Leave my nigga alone, he do be takin his medicine." Rin replied. "Just not everyday." He continued, scratching his head.

"The way he be actin, he needa be takin the shit everyday." Sagira said.

"I mean, he can't na cause he flushed all the pills down the toilet so na we gotta wait on his next prescription to come in." Sorin said, looking at the TV while holding the broom in his hand.

"Child, na why he did that?" Sagira said, looking at Serephina who was dozing off on the couch.

"Apparently they tried to kill him by makin him overdose so he flushed all of them down the toilet. He fuckin crazy, ion know." Sorin said as he continued sweeping the kitchen.

"Yo nigga got problems." Phina mumbled after waking back up.

"Don't start cause didn't yo lil girlfriend almost rock yo shit cause of somethin you did?" Sorin said, looking at her.

"She shole did, I would've too if I found out my significant otha was sneakin round onna low." Sagira said making Sorin furrow his eyebrows.

"You was sneakin round onna low?" He asked, lifting his glasses up a bit before putting them on his head.

"Ian even do nothin wit that lil girl, we was just talkin." Serephina answered. "Ian know sendin pictures nd shit of yo pussy was just talkin." Sagira said, glancing at Phina before shaking her head and looking back at her phone.

"Must've forgot that I know everything yo ass be doin. Yo lil girlfriend nd mines be talkin to eachotha 24/7. Probably on the phone right na." She continued, crossing her legs.

"Let me do some shit like that nd that'll be the last day I eva breathe." Rin said. "Betta stop playin wit lil Juvy like that." He said, putting his glasses back on.

"Right. I should hit yo ass myself." Gira said, staring at her. "Yall irritatin, leave me alone." Serephina said, waving them off and looking at the TV.

"She broke yo phone, huh?" Sorin said. "Yea, but I'm buyin me a new one on the way home." Phina said.