𓂺

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 20𝐭𝐡, 2087
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"It don't smell like anything." Sorin said, looking at Kaltain.

"It do smell like somethin, mama." Kal replied, lifting his head up a bit when Rin sat up. "No, it don't." Sorin said, taking his bonnet off to fix his bun when the ponytail holder had popped.

"How you know?" Kaltain asked. "Cause I do, my pussy don't stank n I know that for a fact." Rin responded, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes it d- What it smell like then?" Sorin cut in, tilting his head.

"Onions n stale fish." Kal said making Rin look at him before pushing his head off of him. "No it don't, stop playin wit me." He said, tying his hair back.

"Cause if it did, I would've smelled it and you wouldn't have been eatin me out earlier." He continued, playing with his nose ring and laying his phone in between his legs.

"It wasn't that bad earlier, mama. Maybe yo nose stopped up n you can't tell it stank." Kaltain said, moving his phone and closing Rins legs.

Sorin stared at him, chewing on the inside of his cheek.

"Stop cause now you actually hurtin my feelings." Rin said, rolling over after grabbing his phone and pulling the covers over his head.

Kaltain smiled, snatching the covers down some and laying ontop of Sorin. "Im sorry, mama." He mumbled, kissing his face.

"Move, my feelings hurt." Sorin replied as Kal chuckled and continued laying ontop of him.

-

"On my momma, I will beat yo ass cause you got me fucked up. You wanna be single so bad when you not." Tekla said through the phone.

Nevaya scratched her head, making duck lips and glancing at Asteria before looking back down at her phone as Tekla kept cussing her out.

"Bitch, we said till death do us apart n ian fuckin dead yet so you got me fucked up. Whea the fuck you at?" She continued, raising her voice a bit.

"I'm by Chelles house, dang. You doing too much." Nevaya replied, playing with her bun and frowning.

"Lemme find out yo ass lyin to me n cut yo fuckin location back on." Tek said. "I'm not lying and okay." Vaya said, huffing and resting her hand in her lap.

"You always be lyin so I'm finna check to see if yo ass really ova thea." Tekla said back making Nevaya stand up when she heard keys moving in the background.

Before Nevaya could even say something the phone hung up making her even more scared than she already was.

"You always gettin yoself in these kinda situations." Asteria said, sighing and grabbing her keys. "Chelle house a lil ova 10 minutes away, we gon get thea befo ha so come on." She continued, grabbing the rest of her things and walking out the room.

Nevaya followed after her, waving to some of the people she walked passed.

-

"Didn't I tell you ian care nomo?" Juvela asked, furrowing her eyebrows and looking up at Serephina.

"Ion give a fuck whatchu do n ion give a fuck bout whatchu sayin right na." She continued. "Get from infront me, bruh, ian inna mood." She said, looking back down at her phone.

"You ain't neva in the mood, that ain't nothin new n who you textin?" Phina said, looking at the phone before snatching it out her hand.

Juve rested her elbows on her knees, rubbing her nose bridge with both hands and breathing out before staring at Serephina.

"Give me my phone back, I just told yo ass ian in the mood. You finna make me hurt yo ass." She said, standing up.

"You talkin shit bout me to yo momma fo what?" Serephina asked, backing up when Juvela reached for the phone. "Nobody talkin shit to nobody." Juve said, frowning her face up.

"Youn care bout my feelings n the shit I'm goin through so I'm tellin my mama to relieve my stress fo I do somethin stupid." She continued, standing over Phina and taking her phone back.

"Who said ian care?" Serephina said, crossing her arms and looking at Juve.

"You did cause you still fuckin wit that lil girl. You tellin me right thea that youn care bout the way I feel." Juvela said, relaxing her face.

"You always fuckin assumin shit, I'm gettin tied of you. Ian even messin wit ha nomo." Serephina said, mushing Juve in the head when she came too close.

"Then you steady lyin, actin like I'm fuckin stupid. Stop lyin to me n just tell the truth, bruh. The cheatin shit not even phasin me nomo n I wouldn't be surprised if you was fuckin round on me wit mo than one person." Juvela said, looking down at Phina.

"You callin me a hoe?" Serephina asked, mugging her.

"You is a hoe, ion know why I got wit yo ass in the first place. Should've just left yo ass alone n maybe I wouldn't be dealin wit shit like this." Juve replied, sticking her phone in her pocket.

"Wow, okay so its just fuck my feelings, huh?" Phina said making Juvela stare at her for a few before walking away.

"Ian even finna go back n forth wit a stupidass hoe." Juve mumbled.