𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 4𝐭𝐡, 2086 𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Kaltain looked at Sorin, raising his eyebrow before looking back at his phone.

"Fuck did I do?" He asked, looking back over at when he seen him roll his eyes. "Nothin." Rin mumbled, repositioning himself in the bed.

"Then whatchu got an attitude fo, mama?" Kal asked. "Yo period came early or somethin?" He continued, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No." Sorin replied, crossing his arms and staring at the TV.

"You hungry?" Kaltain said making Rin shake his head. Kaltain placed his phone in his lap, turning all his attention towards Sorin.

"You broke yo nails or somethin?" He said as Sorin shook his head again. "Then wassup, mama? You sleepy? You want me to rock you to sleep?" Kaltain said, moving the blanket off of him incase Sorin had shook his head yes.

"Nope." Rin said back, cracking his neck and popping the p. Kaltain kept quiet, staring at him for a few before smiling. "You want some dick?" Kal asked making Sorin shrug and glance at him.

Kaltain stared at him for a bit longer making Rin look away and smile. "Why yeen just say that, mamas?" Kal asked, moving to lay ontop of Sorin.

"You gon lemme eat you out befo?" He said, kissing Rins stomach before looking up at him.

Sorin bit his lip and nodded his head, opening his legs a bit more.

-

"Ew, yall nasty." Asteria said, frowning her face up and blocking her vision with the refrigerator door.

"Thats yo daddy doin allat nasty a- stop." Aila whined, squatting down and holding onto the counter while mugging Neith.

"Im just tryna do somethin nd you wont even let a nigga do it." Neith said, sticking two of his fingers in his mouth and sucking them.

"Oh yea, can I go out wit Chelle lata?" Steria asked, drinking the smoothie she had made earlier that day. Aila nodded his head, still crouched down on the ground.

"Whea yall goin and what time?" Neith asked, looking at Asteria. "I know that we goin to ha house but she told me it was goin to be a surprise afta that so ion know." Asteria said, leaning on the counter.

"And about 7 or 8 so in 2 hours." She continued after looking at the clock. Neith nodded his head before looking at Aila.

-

Juvela looked at Serephina making her shut up almost immediately and keep quiet.

"Dont play wit me in this store, Phina. Ian in the mood to be playin witchu, I will fuck yo lil ass up in this store." Juve said, stopping in her tracks and staring down at her.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Come on and stop bein loud." Serephina said, pulling Juvelas arm. Juve continued to stay in the same spot, looking down at her with her face frowned a bit.

"You think I'm playin, huh?" Juve asked making Serephina shake her head.

"I don't, come on so we can go." Phina said, tilting her head and pouting a bit. Juve stood there for a couple more seconds, still staring at Serephina before she continued walking.

"You be bein so mean to me." Phina said, scratching her forehead and holding onto Juves jacket.

"I wouldnt have to if you would stop talkin to me like you crazy. If you want yo walk fucked up again, say that and stop doin stupid shit." Juvela said, glancing at her.

"Okay damn, can we go?" Phina asked, pulling her shorts down and looking up at Juvela. She stuck her hands in her hoodie pocket and furrowed her eyebrows a bit, waiting for Juves reply.

"Yea, you gon stop playin wit me?" Juve said, pulling her to the other side when somebody was trying to pass by. Serephina mugged them before looking back up at Juvela.

"Yes, daddy. I will." Serephina answered, swinging their hands that was intertwined together.