𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 26𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

Hasani hugged Fallon back, lifting him up off the ground and making Fall wrap his legs around his waist.

"I missed you." Fall mumbled, laying his head on Sani's shoulder. "I missed you too, pumpkin. Yeen cold?" Sani asked, putting the bag strap on his shoulder and carrying Fallon towards the house.

"I am, my legs freezin." Fall replied, waving at Fathan who was backing out the driveway.

"Why yeen stay inside nd wait fo me?" Hasani said, opening the front door and walking in. "Cause I wanted to see you sooner." Fallon said, locking his legs and arms around him when he tried putting him down.

"You gon lemme take a shower?" Sani asked after walking in the room and closing the door. Fall mumbled something before letting Hasani put him down and get his clothes to take a shower.

Fallon sat on the bed for a few minutes, fumbling around with his phone and listening to the shower water run before getting up once he started getting paranoid.

He opened the bathroom door, going in and sitting on top of the toilet after putting the toilet seat down and getting on his phone.

"Sani?" Fall called out making Hasani pull the curtain back and stick his head out while humming. "I'm scared." He continued, getting up and walking over to him.

"You wanna get in then, pumpkin?" Hasani said as Fall nodded his head and put his phone on the counter.

-

Kaltain smiled, staring at Sorin and watching him fix his bonnet before getting back on his phone.

"You really not gon talk to me, mama?" He asked, laying his head on Rins stomach. "No cause you said it was empty when it wasn't." Rin replied, glancing at him.

"Ian neva said the chamber was e- Thats not the point. Point is, if the bullet would've hit you, you would've died." Rin cut in.

"But it didn't na did it?" Kal said making Sorin look at him and frown his face up before ignoring him and not replying.

Kaltain laughed and repositioned himself in between Rins legs. "Stop playin wit me and talk to me." He said, taking his phone out his hand and looking at it.

Rin looked at his nails, scratching his head and turned his head the opposite direction.

"Wait, stop movin." Sorin said, looking at the ceiling. Kal looked down at him before smiling, moving again and leaning down to kiss his neck.

"I'm makin you wet, mama?" He asked, chuckling. "Yess, so stop before the shit soak through my shorts." Rin replied, making sure the wetness didn't soak through.

"Imma eat you out inna few, I got somethin to tell you." Kal said, rubbing Rins thigh.

"Yo pops funny." He continued. "Nigga had me crackin up from the shit he was doin." He said, laughing when he remembered what happened.

"We took turns torturin they ass, shit was funny as hell, mama." Kaltain said, taking the blunt he had on the nightstand and lighting it.

"Nigga, Zavier,  was actin like he was innocent nd ain't do nothin. He was coo people though, too bad I made him kill himself." He continued, blabbering on about all the things he made them do.

Kaltain finally stopped talkin and looked at Sorin, putting the roach out and blowing the smoke out his nose.

"Take these off, mama." Kal said, pulling on the shorts.

-

"Nigga crazy as all eva." Neith said, sitting down on the bed and taking his shoes off.

"Who?" Aila asked, putting his hands on his hips and looking at the clothes he just finished folding. "Kaltain, Sorin old man." Neith responded, taking off the jacket he had on.

"The same one who threatened to kill you a few years ago?" Aila said, frowning his face up and staring at Neith.

"Yea, him. Nigga was laughin the whole time like somethin was really funny nd the way his ass was torturin Zavier made it seem like he needed to go inna mental asylum." Neith said, standing up.

"Nigga obsessed wit my cousin. He really asked ole dude 15 questions bout Rin nd everytime dude got the question wrong, he would get stabbed nd had gasoline poured on the wound afta." He continued.

"Pops nd Sani was in they own world, carvin shit onto Sonders body afta they put duct tape on his mouth." Neith said, playing with his dreads.

"All y'all crazy as hell, ion wanna be no whea near y'all. Might fuck around and kill my ass cause I said somethin y'all ain't like." Aila said, waving him off.

Neith chuckled, going to the closet to hang up his jacket.

-

"You still mad?" Serephina asked, looking at Juvela.

Juve continued focusing on the TV with her face frowned up, waiting for the game to load and ignoring her. Phina stared at her, picking out her hair before rolling her eyes and going to the kitchen.

"If ole girl would've asked to fuck, you would've let ha, huh?" Juvela asked, looking over at Phina with her head resting in her hand.

"No I wouldn't cause my pussy belong to you." Serephina replied, massaging her scalp.

"If yo pussy belong to me, why you sendin mothafuckas videos and pictures of it?" Juve said, gripping the controller and staring at her.

"Cause I was bored and had nothin to do, ion know." Serephina said making Juvela laugh a little and shake her head.

"Cause you was bored, Serephina? You talkin to otha people, sendin them shit cause you was bored?" Juve said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"How she even get yo numba, you gave it to ha?" She continued making Phina nod her head.

"You fucked ha already?" Juve asked as she stopped chewing her gum completely while waiting for Serephina to answer.

"I mean, I'm not gon lie and say that I di- So yall fucked?" Juve cut in, staring at her.

Serephina kept quiet making Juvela smile and look back at the TV.

"That's aight." Juve said, slouching in the chair.