𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 18𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"So whatchu tellin me is that you all knew that the nigga was still puttin his hands on my brotha nd ain't tell me shit?" Fathan asked, looking at Nesryn.

"Fall told me not to te- Ion give a fuck what he told you, fuck what he told yo ass not to do. How you not gon fuckin tell me that shit?" Fathan interrupted, frowning his face up and standing straight up to look down at Nesryn.

"Why you even worried about this right now when we got better shit to worry about?" Nes said making Fath frown his face up more.

"You over here acting like you ain't hear nothing that just came out my mouth. Just shut up and listen to what I'm trying to say sometimes." He continued.

"Don't worry about all the things I haven't told you, worry about how we finna find Fallon. Us arguing is not helping the situation at all and all you doing is stressing yourself more." He said, grabbing his keys off the counter.

"Are we going or do you still want to stand here and argue?" Nesryn asked, watching Fathan run his hands down his face and nod his head.

"We goin, lemme get a hug first though." Fath mumbled, leaning down and hugging Nesryn. "I told you to stop askin me and just do it." Nes said, rubbing the back of Faths head after wrapping his arms around his neck.

"I know, imma stop one day." Fathan replied.

-

Sorin stared at the boy who kept trying to flirt with him.

"Lemme just grab it one time, ma." Ole dude said as Rin continued staring at him before putting what he had in his hands down and walking out the gas station.

"Can you go in thea? I'm not in the mood to be dealin wit niggas who cant take no fo an answer right na and if I go back in thea, I'm swingin." Sorin said after walking up to Kaltain.

"Whatchu need outta hea, mama?" Kal asked, leaning back in the car after he finished rolling a blunt to grab his gun. "I wanted some sour gummy worms nd a watermelon arizona." Rin replied, going to the passengers side to get in the car.

He watched Kaltain walk inside the gas station, pulling his pants up after tucking his gun in his pants.

"You know li shawty that just got in the car witchu?" Ole dude asked after walking up to Kaltain. "You talm bout the one that belong to me?" Kaltain replied, looking down at him.

"What bout him? Hol on, hol on. Lemme guess, yeen from round hea, huh?" Kaltain asked, getting the Arizona Rin asked for out the fridge.

"Nah, just moved down hea fro- Damn, thats crazy. Ian ask whea you moved down hea from, all I asked was if you was from round hea." Kaltain cut in.

"Yeen from down hea so that mean yo people stay whea you came from. You think they gon come to yo funeral?" Kal asked making ole dude look around and hum.

"You think yo people gon come to yo funeral if you get shot dead right na?" Kal repeated.

"Ye- Aight, text yo people nd tell em the day you gon be announced dead is on the 19th of October." Kaltain cut in, looking down at him.

"Gon head nd pull yo phone out, I got shit to do. Keep playin nd yo death date gon be today." He continued, watching him take his phone out and text all his people.

Kaltain stared for a bit before he started smiling.

"You too pussy so you can't have him. Deadass thought you was gon be different but nawl." He said, looking at somebody who walked past.

"All yall some pussy ass niggas. Really be tryna flirt wit whats mine but don't keep the same energy when I come round." He continued, talking to himself.

Ole dude stared at him like he was crazy and so did some of the people around them. "Not gon be happy til I kill all yall niggas, not you though, lil nigga. You coo, I like you, you funny." Kaltain said, looking at ole dude when he heard a sigh.

"Yea, ian finna kill yo ass. We coo." He said, lying like hell and walking off to grab the gummy worms.