𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 15𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Who the fuck you talkin to like that, Serephina?" Juvela asked as her face frowned up, staring at her.

Phina bit the inside of her cheek and kept quiet, looking the opposite way while crossing her arms and slumping down in the couch.

"Answer my question. Who you talkin to like you fuckin crazy?" Juve asked again, clenching down on her jaw which made the veins in her neck pop out.

"Nobody." Serephina mumbled, crossing her legs and looking at the ground.

"Speak up." Juve said, raising her voice a bit. "Nobody." Phina said a bit louder, chewing on the inside of her cheek.

Juve stared at her for a bit before scooting back more on the couch, placing the controller in her lap.

"Talk out the side of yo neck again while you speakin to me nd see what happens." She responded, looking at the loading screen on the TV.

It was silent for a while. Serephina was lowkey scared to say anything after realizing how pissed off Juvela had gotten.

"You mad at me?" Phina asked quietly, furrowing her eyebrows a bit and playing with the bottom of her shorts.

Juvela shook her head, keeping her focus on the TV. Serephina pouted a little before standing up and going over to her.

She moved Juves arms out the way and sat down on her lap, straddling her. Juvela rested her chin on Phinas shoulder and continued playing the game.

"I'm sorry." Serephina said.

-

"We eva planned great grandma funeral?" Aelain asked, remembering that they haven't had a funeral for her yet.

"She died 3 years ago, it aint no point in havin one na." Kaizen replied, scrolling through his phone.

Sorin scratched his eyebrow and turned his head off.

"Forgot she had even existed but yall granny had said she wasn't gettin one." Rin said, placing his feet in Kaltains lap.

"I mean if she was, I would be the first to not show up." He continued, playing with the puppy that was in his lap. "Down bad." Kai said, sitting his plate of food on the counter.

"Anyways child, when uncle and nem coming back down hea?" Aelain asked, plopping down on the couch and glancing at the TV.

"Ion know, I gotta ask em. They lil boy still in school so they probably gon come when he gets out fo the summer or a break." Sorin said, watching Kaltain massage his feet.

"That bad ass lil boy. Be makin me wanna curb stomp his ass." Lain mumbled, rolling her eyes and rubbing her legs.

"Thought I told yo ole special ass to stop talkin to yoself." Kaizen said making Aelain mug him.

"And I thought I told yo big Dumbo lookin ass to brush yo yellow ass teeth." Lain replied, looking him up and down while mugging.

"I know yo breath smell awful." She continued, looking at the TV and crossing her arms. Kai was about to say something else but the look Kaltain was giving him made him stay quiet.

Sorin shook his head, lifting the puppy up after he was done putting the clothes on him.