𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 4𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"You don't understand." Fallon said, laying his head against his car window.

"How ion understand?" Sonder said making Fall look at his phone. "Cause you don't, youn understand that the reason I stayed witchu fo this long is cause I was stupid enough to think that there would be a change in our relationship." Fallon said, rubbing his forehead.

"I really thought you was gon change but you didn't. I deadass should've left when you hit me that first time but nope, I stayed because you promised me you wouldn't do it again." He continued, looking at a car that parked infront of him.

"But like always, you broke it and kept breakin it afta promising me again nd again. Whats the point of havin that promise if you gon keep doin the same shit you promised you wasn't gon do?" He asked, looking down at his phone.

"Don't start, if youn be sayin shit that be pissin me off, I wouldnt be havin to put my hands on you." Sond replied.

"Ion be sayin shit though, you deadass be hittin me fo no reason. You couldn't even come up wit one when I had asked you." Fall said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Like me flinchin everytime somebody comes close to me or move they hands is not it. The amount of weight I lost because of you is not it and the fact that I haven't been happy for a while is not it." Fallon said, rubbing his legs after putting his feet in the seat.

"84 pounds I lost and youn even seem to care and its sad that I either gotta be bleedin or half dead for you to even give a fuck bout me." He continued.

"If you just gon be usin me fo shit that your main cant do then find someone else cause ion wanna do this nomo." Fall said, playing with his hair.

"So you leavin me na?" Sond asked making Fallon hum.

"Yea, I don't feel like dealin witchu or the abuse that comes wit. At this point in life, I deserve happiness. Not all this shit I've been goin through." Fall responded, grabbing his phone out the cup holder.

"I cant be happy wit you around and I should've known that if Pharaoh was toxic, you would've been toxic too. Youn care bout me anyway so me leavin shouldn't do nothin to you." He continued, playing with the bottom part of his sweatpants.

"You found you a nigga or somethin? Fuck is you tryna leave fo?" Sond asked, raising his voice a bit.

"Don't raise yo voice at me and if I found a nigga or not, it doesn't concern you. I'm not tryna leave, I will leave cause I'm tired." Fallon said after flinching a bit from Sonder raising his voice.

"I'm hangin up, you not gettin shit I'm sayin right na." Fall continued, hanging up the phone and blocking his number before he could call or text back.

He sighed, placing his phone in his lap and backing out the parking spot he was in before speeding off.