𓂸

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 16𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Kaltain smiled, wrapping both of his arms around Sorins neck from behind and kissing the side of his head.

"Mhm, about 800 somethin thousand a year but the average is close to bout 705k." Rin said, rubbing Kals arm. "Less is bout 688k a year." He continued.

"Whats the difference between a neurosurgeon and a orthopedic surgeon though?" The lady asked, leaning against the shelf.

"Neurosurgeons are trained to treat conditions of the brain n spine, we are trained to treat the conditions of the bones and some other parts inside the body." Rin replied.

"Neurosurgeons is more specialized in treatin the brain though." He continued, mushing Kaltains head when he started sucking on his neck.

"So, since you're a orthopedic surgeon, you do surgery on bones and other things." The lady said making Sorin nod his head.

"Are any of your siblings surgeons?" She asked, moving her buggy out the way.

"All 4 em are and so is my auntie and my momma." Rin responded as she nodded her head and did one of those facial expressions.

"That's neat, that's neat. Sorry for holding you up, dear. I just saw your uniform and decided to ask some questions." She said, smiling and grabbing her buggy.

"Y'all two look young, y'all in y'all mid 20s?" She asked, pointing at them both.

Sorin laughed a bit before shaking his head. "No ma'am, I'm 36 and he 38." Rin answered as Kaltain wrapped his hand around his neck.

"Well shit, I'll see y'all again one day. It was nice talking to you, honey." The lady said, waving before wobbling off somewhere.

Sorin looked up at Kal. "Imma need you to stop doin all this nonsense while I'm talkin to people." He said, taking his phone out his pocket to check the time.

Kaltain just smiled before laughing and rubbing the inside of Rins thigh as they started walking. "Ian undastand shit y'all was talm bout." He said, pulling his pants up when Sorin gave him a look.

"Cause you slow." Sorin replied, pulling Kaltains shirt down.

-

Kaltain lit the blunt, sitting the lighter back down on the coffee table and looking at Joshua.

"I'll kill you too." He said making Josh chuckle and rest his chin in the palm of his hand. "Do it then." Joshua replied as Kaltain got up after grabbing the gun off the table.

"You always find a way to blow my high." Kal mumbled, taking the gun off safety and putting it to Joshuas head.

He was about to pull the trigger until he got hit in the head with the back of a knife that Sorin threw. "You bet not." Rin said, tilting his head and staring at him from his spot in the kitchen.

"We throwin knives na, mama?" Kaltain asked, rubbing the back of his head and picking up the knife he threw. "No, it was the only thing in my hand." Sorin replied, getting another one out the drawer.

"I threw it a certain way so it wouldn't stab you." He continued, chopping the vegetables up.

Kal smiled, forgetting all about Joshua even though he was standing right there by him. "Throw it at me again, I wanna see how you looked when you did it." He said, sitting the knife on the counter.

"Go take your medicine." Rin said, glancing at Joshua. "What happened to you shootin me?" Josh said making Kaltain look down at him.

"Mamas said no so, ian finna shoot yo ass." Kal responded, straightfacing him and sitting the gun on the table after putting it back on safety.

"So if he told yo stupid ass not to shoot at yo opp and to let yo opp shoot you, you gon listen?" Joshua asked, staring.

"Hell yea." Kal answered, smiling hard as hell.

-

"And you know Juvy don't neva cry. Even when she goin through somethin, she doesn't cry so for her to cry over something you did to her, you can tell she hurt." Fallon said, folding some of the clothes.

"You got a reason cause if you don't, I'm beatin the shit outchu." He continued, looking at Serephina.

Phina glanced at him before looking back down at the floor and rubbing her leg. Not even five minutes later, she was getting beat with a charger cord Fallon had found on the floor.

"You know that lil girl in love wit yo ass but you go round nd do that shit. You should've broken up wit ha if you wanted to hoe around." Fall said, hitting her harder with cord as she started yelling out and crying.

"Momma, okayy damn." Phina said, getting hit again and covering her legs. "You know damn well ian raise yo ass like that." Fall said, sitting the cord on the table before punching her in her thigh.

Serephina rubbed her legs before wiping her face after Fallon hit her again for crying. "I should hit yo ass again fo disrespectin yo brotha." He said, sitting back down on the couch when Hasani came out the bathroom.

Phina stayed quiet, looking down at her legs that had marks on them from getting hit with the charger cord.

Sani watched Fall continue folding the clothes before looking over at Serephina, playing with the twists in his head and walking back to the room after asking Fall if he was okay.

It was quiet for a bit as Fallon folded the last few clothes before staring at Phina.

"You just like yo daddy, it's disgustin." Fall mumbled, frowning a bit.