𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 13𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Its the fact that yall still look like yall in yall 30s for me." Sorin said, watching Nesryn sit in Fathans lap with a big plate of food.

Nes smiled, crossing his legs and leaning back on Fathan. "Whea Fall at?" Fath asked, dapping up Kaltain. Rin shrugged, getting up to go to the kitchen.

"He should be hea inna lil, said he bringin pops too."  He said, opening the oven and taking out the macaroni.

"Sai nd nem about 10 minutes away. Ace nd Jahmir went to the store to get somethin, Nai outta state so he not gon be able to come." Sorin continued, looking up at Kaltain.

"Aila nd nem got my kids so they gon be hea inna hour." Rin said, playing with his hair and putting his hand on his hip.

He tilted his head, playing with his nose ring as Kal wrapped his around him. "Feel like im forgettin to say somethin, ion know what it was though." Rin mumbled, huffing lightly and scratching his neck.

"Its gon come back to you lata, you'll be aight." Kal said.

-

"Why my house smellin like a trap house?" Sorin asked, watching as Fathan passed the blunt back to Kaltain.

He sat his keys on the counter, along with the grocery bags. " And I know yall not drinkin." He said, looking at Fallon and Nesryn who was still sitting in Fathans lap.

"They is. They been drinking since you left, not me though. I got work tomorrow." Akrasia said, watching Saigo lean forward to take the blunt from Kaltain.

"Whea the kids at?" Rin asked as Kal pulled him infront of him by the loops on his jeans. "They in the backyard." Rasia replied, getting up to go fix him some food.

"Momma, whea pops at?" Rin said making Fallon hum and look up at him. "The bathroom wit his stank ass." Fall said, pouring him another shot of liquor.

"Neith and Aila went to get some crawfish and crabs if you wondering where they went." Nes said as Sorin shook his head.

"Guess they gon be boilin that shit on they own, I'm tired." Rin mumbled, rubbing the back of Kaltains head and looking up when Sonder came out the bathroom.

Fathan stared at Sonder, passing the blunt to Jahmir and listening to all the conversations that were going on.

Serephina looked up from her phone and mugged Sonder before rolling her eyes and looking back down at her phone when Juvela gave her a look.

Saigo paid him no mind and continued having his conversation with Sagira.

"You still fuckin wit his ass?" Fathan asked making both Nesryn and Fallon give him a look. "I know yall got beef, but don't fight nd bring allat tension in my house." Sorin said, resting his hands on Kals head.

"Take it outside in the back or the front if its a must." He continued.

Fathan stared at Sonder for a bit more before looking at Fallon and turning his head off. Nesryn repositioned himself on Fathan and crossed his legs.

"Anyways, like I was saying.." Nes said.

-

"I wonder if his feelins still hurt." Serephina said, scratching her head and laying her head back on the seat.

"Who?" Juvela asked, glancing at her before looking back at the road.

"My ex boyfriend from high school." Phina replied, looking at her. "Which one?" Juve said, lightly slapping Phinas thigh.

"Um, I forgot his name. I think it start wit a H or somethin like that." Serephina said making Juvela furrow her eyebrows.

"Oh, you talkin bout that Hayven nigga?" Juve asked making Phina nod her head. "I wonder if his feelins nd pride still hurt." Serephina said, crossing her legs and placing Juves hand ontop of her other thigh.

Juvela smiled and continued looking at the road. "He'll be aight." She said as Phina rolled her eyes. "Yeen even have to do whatchu did though." Serephina said.

"You mad, baby?" Juvela asked, smiling even more. "No, I'm just sayin that whatchu did was unnecessary." Serephina replied, stretching a bit.

"All I did was show him that you got wetter fo me nd not him." Juve said as Serephina mugged her. "Had yo pussy drippin from just stickin my fingers insi- Be quiet." Serephina cut in, mugging Juvela even harder.

"You get on my damn nerves." She continued, rolling her eyes and pushing Juves hand off of her.