"Malia."

"Nothing. I'm leaving. Thank you, Midas." I say as I jog to the front door.

"You're welcome, Lia." He replies as I close their suite door.

I jog down the stairs and unlock my suite door.

"Malia, I swear to-."

"I couldn't avoid him." I blurt out as I walk into the living room. "He's Midas's suite mate. I didn't know he was until I got there or I would have just had Midas come down here. I didn't even say anything to him while I was up there."

"Ugh. Why is he even butting in your conversations anyway? Tell him to leave you alone."

"I did that already."

"Tell him again. Curse him out this time. Hurt his feelings about it."

"I don't think that he has any fucking feelings to hurt." I comment as I take my jacket off and hang it up in the closet.

"You can still try though. Shit. Fuck him."

"What were you about to go off about?" I remind her of the original topic of discussion.

I don't want to talk about Namjoon. It doesn't matter. He doesn't matter. I don't want to talk about any of it.

"Oh, yeah. Why the hell this big headed ass professor tryna make us write a paper? A PAPER! It hasn't even been a full month of classes yet!"

"You said it yourself. College is different, remember?" I tease her and she glares at me.

"Don't start with me."

"I'm just saying. You said it, now I'm agreeing."

"Girl, whatever. How you and that boy with the waves doing? You got his number yet?"

"No. We're friends, though. Well, I use that term loosely. It's only been a couple weeks. I got the guy's number that mixed our song, though."

"Ouu, look at you. Pimpin. What's his name?" She says with a smile.

"Midas. And it isn't like that. I don't think he likes me. We all just met each other. We don't know each other enough to determine crushes."

"I'm not saying it has to be a crush. You can still feel a little spark, if it's there, though." Janae explains.

"Okay. There is one, though. A girl on my dance team named Kaia and a guy Jay from the basketball team. They were flirting while we were baking for the fundraiser and then we all went out to eat. They were flirting the whole time."

Talking about our impromptu dinner makes me remember the fact that I slipped up and told them I'm a pre-sex human.

"Awe, that sounds cute. I'm happy that you're making friends, Lia. As long as you don't replace me, we cool. I will make that drive or catch that flight if I feel like somebody hopping in my spot."

"Who gonna replace you? We six years in this bitch. Where you gonna go?" I ask her and she points to me.

"As long as you know. Alright. Let me go start the research for this damn paper. I'll text you later. Find out the information for how I can watch you dance live."

"I'll figure it out. I gotta tell my parents about it anyway so I'll send y'all a group text when I find out."

"Okay. I'll text you."

We get off the phone and I sit on the couch for a few seconds longer before getting up and going into the kitchen for a bottle of water.

I text Camryn the mix and find a movie to watch. She ends up just coming over and a few hours later, we're sitting on the couch eating Ben and Jerry's watching the last 45 minutes of Titanic.