The bugger could probably charm Aphrodite of Knidos off her solid pedestal without even bringing his A-game to the table. And he wouldn't even realise it.

I roll my eyes, sucking my cheek inwards and move my gaze to the other inhabitants of the class before unconsciously seeking him out again.

He's back in his clothing staples of a dark navy turtleneck and black denims with a pair of black squeaky clean Converse sneakers. His style statement has started influencing me lately- I've thrifted out more than quarter of my clothes in lighter shades to get corset tops and cropped turtlenecks and more academia inspired outfits. I don't know what to make of it, to be honest.

It's sunny outside, the mercury soaring high enough to cook eggs on a car bonnet in the parking lot.

Belatedly, I decide that what I desperately need to cure my lethargy is some ice cream or frozen yoghurt. Something cold and sugary to cool my soul.

I fish out my frequency modem from inside my backpack and set it on my lap before wrapping my fingers around the cool metal surface and signing.

.... . -.-- / -... .- -... . --..-- / .. - .----. ... / --. . - - .. -. --. / ... ..- .--. . .-. / .... --- - / .. -. / .... . .-. .

Nathaniel continues talking to the teacher, choosing to ignore my message. But the sudden reddening of his ears is a dead giveaway that he has indeed received it.

.-.. . - .----. ... / --. --- / --. . - / .. -.-. . / -.-. .-. . .- -- / .--. .-.. . .- ... .

He turns halfway around in his seat and shoots a disgruntled glare my way before mouthing, "Stop doing that Ariya."

I raise one eyebrow innocently, frowning a little.

"What?" I motion with my hand.

Shaking his head, Nathaniel turns to the front and resumes his work. The language studies teacher has moved to solve a doubt of another frowning student sitting near the door of the classroom.

.. .----. .-.. .-.. / -- .- -.- . / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- -- . --..-- / --- -. . / .-- .- -.-- / --- .-. / .- -. --- - .... . .-.

This time Nathaniel breaks into a coughing fit, his ears returning to their bright shade of crimson.

I smirk slyly.

Honestly, I didn't expect him to understand the sexual innuendo in my message. But surprisingly, someone has been reading the Urban Dictionary regularly.

.--. .-.. . .- ... . / -.-. --- -- . --..-- / ..-. --- .-. / -- .

I watch the back of his neck as Nathaniel swallows slowly, shifting in his chair. He turns back to give me a warning glare. I counter his glare with a grin, biting my lower lip as seductively as I can without bursting into a series of snorts to add to his misery. A drop of sweat runs down the sharp planes of his forehead before disappearing into his hair.

He sputters in response, bringing his hand up to cover his mouth as he turns around.

"Miss Larive, I ask you to excuse me from this class." He raises up half his arm to garner the language studies' teacher's attention, "My lunch doesn't seem to be sitting well."

- .... .- - .----. ... / .-. .. --. .... - / -... .- -... . --..-- / .--- ..- ... - / .-.. .. -.- . / - .... .- -

"But you were perfectly fine a few minutes back Mr. Ross. I don't appreciate students playing around in my class." she says in response, scrutinizing him from across the classroom over the lenses of the spectacles perched on her nose.

.... .- .-. -.. . .-. / -... .- -... .

At this point Nathaniel looks ready to implode in his seat.