⁰¹² "Why Should I Trust You?!"

3rd person P.O.V

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT..." A GIRL IN A GREEN AND BLOODY TRACKSUIT MUTTERED AS SHE RAN THROUGH a collapsing hallway, desperate to survive. Her black hair was matted and sweaty causing it to stick to her already grubby face making it difficult to see where she was going. Right behind her was another player who'd somehow gotten their hands on a gun, going rampage and suddenly targeting no. 067. The walls surrounding the girl were shaking with large amounts of dust falling through the cracks of the ceilings meaning it was bound to fall any second.

"Come back here you little bitch!" They screamed, their voice horse and tired after the fleeing girl. She didn't know what had set the person off, if it was a staff member or yet any other player she didn't know. All she did know was that her life was threatened at this very minute by the hands of someone else who wouldn't show her any mercy.

Her breaths turned into gasps as she tried to gather in as much air as she could whilst still running to find an exit. Even if she did escape, the girl would have to find another hiding spot so she couldn't be risked in getting seen by another seeker. Bullet sounds alerted her that they now were shooting at her figure, thankfully random furniture and props were broken down and the walls that had fallen into sections making obstacles confuse the person and their path.

But that also made it harder for Sae-Byeok.

Sae-Byeok eventually saw a small hole on the lower part of a wall and ran towards it before squeezing her frame though it. The air definitely wasn't fresh and clear but now she out at least of the exploded building.

Right before all of this happened Sae-Byeok was still in her small hole keeping guard and watching to ensure no one came near her. But her plans were ruined by the sound of a screaming player who for some reason had a gun in their grasp. Announcements came on about eliminated players as quick as fire and by the players screaming and yelling, they were on a hunt.

"Stupid fool..." She mumbled. Didn't they know the strictness and seriousness of the situation, doing that your just asking to be killed.

The girl quickly jumped over a fence a few meters away from her and began her way to yet another building across from the previous one. Glancing behind her, she watched as it started collapsing into itself causing mass amounts of dust to shoot across the area surrounding it.

"Oh god... Oh god, fuck." Sae-Byeok gasped as she tried to suck in as much air as her lungs could take. The dust went into her lungs which made the girl choke and hold her sweatshirt above her nose. Dust went all over the girl but she couldn't care less in the moment.

This game was one of the hardest by far, it involved running, Stamina, awareness, and a critical thinking mind cause you don't know what to expect by this.

She couched down on the side of a building quite hidden by the shadow of it as well. No way she could survive doing this for the rest of the time limit. That's just a death wish by this point. If she continued doing this, it'd most likely be the end of her game.

If only some of the other players were with her cause that would make this whole situation a lot easier. Sadly they were all separated before the game begin so none of them would be by each others side. Sae-Byeok made sure that she was well hidden on the side of the building so no seeker would jump out and attack her.

Gunshots in the distance brought no. 067 out of her trance making her peek around the buildings corner. Laying dead was another player who had a staff seeker above them with their gun straight pointing at them. The girls heart caught in her throat at the closeness of them and her, she tried to move back but her foot slipped against the gravel causing noise to catch their attention. "S-shit...!"