⁰⁰³ Strange Place

Kento's P.O.V

IT WAS QUIET AS FAR AS I COULD TELL. My eyes felt heavy along with pain shooting through my head instantly before I could realise. Suddenly soft music started to play around me which was some sort of classical music and slowly I could start to feel movement in my body. I lifted my right hand and brought it to my face to rub my eyes so they would open.

Although when I did, I was very confused on where I was. A white ceiling greeted me with a bright hanging light accompanying it as well. I turned my head carefully and saw other people wandering around, masked or not. Where the hell am I? Heaven?

Did I fucking die a single man?

"Hey." A voice to my left said making me look towards it. A dude around my age sat with his legs crossed and a stupid smirk adorned his face. My confused look and lack of response made him smile. At least he wasn't all of a snob then.

"Waking up in paradise, aye?" He spoke as I slowly pushed myself into a sitting position. I grunted as pain went through my body and I carefully stretched my arms. "Where the hell am I?" I asked looking at the dude who shrugged.

"God knows. All that's happening right now is we're just chilling in this room while people come and go." He responded, leaning against the short pole on the corner of his bed. I started looking around and noticed more of those pink suit men with masks on as they talked to people who'd just woken up like me.

"So, what's your name?" The dude asked after a few minutes of silence. I glanced at him and shrugged, "Kento." My answer made him grin.

"Just Kento?" He chuckled making me raise an eyebrow.

"Just kento." I confirmed so he'd get off my back. Obviously he wanted to ask more but we were interrupted by a pink lollipop coming towards us and handing us both a briefcase. I grabbed the box and opened it revelling the same pink suit and a mask which had a triangle on it. The case also held black gloves and an envelope which had a waxed shape with a circle on it.

"Read through the envelope and come to me if you have an questions. The introduction will begin shortly." The masked man curtly explained then walked away to which he grabbed more suitcases and talked to others. I looked down at the case in front of me then looked to the dude beside me but he just shrugged and started looking at the stuff as well.

I curiously grabbed the envelope on top and peeled open the seal, looking at the beautiful cursive handwriting placed in the yellow paper.

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑴𝒓. 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐-𝑯𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈,

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔! 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 #######.

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔. 𝑨 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓.