⁰¹⁰ Kento & A Change Of The Game

Okay so I have decided to maybe switch out the marble game for another game...don't hate me.

Basically I really want Kento to like meet no. 067 and I've realised with the following games there are none where Kento can like interfere and actually talk to them so I'm making the decision to change the fifth game( marbles) to something else. this means a bit of the plot will be affected and changed by doing this like the deaths of characters are different and yeah. Also Since Kento doesn't interact with the games fully I thought by doing this would put him in the spotlight lol.

Also cause I don't want to write the deaths of Ali and Ji-yeong  juuuuuuust yet ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ

Tadashi's P.O.V

TODAY WAS THE DAY OF THE FIFTH GAME FOR THE PLAYERS AND THE INVOLVED STAFF STOOD AROUND THE REMAINING PLAYERS. Staff aren't always informed of things that happen around the island wether it be major or sever they're not going to tell everyone. Apparently according to one of the guards, a few staff members have been breaking the rules by collecting dead players and involving themselves with one of the still alive players.

They were supposedly collecting organs for a really long time but then things went wrong and the staff were killed by the player before they all got shot by the head man. They were then hung with their hands tied above them and placed on this five person pole which hovered in the centre of the game hall. Tadashi didn't enjoy the sight by this and quickly looked away but not turning his head or hesitating unless he wanted to get killed for being to weak.

Right now the players were in the same white room as the fourth game and waiting for the announcement of what the upcoming game will be. I stood by one of the exits with my long shotgun and looked between players and their complete unawareness of what was about to come.

The events of what occurred yesterday still bright and vivid in my mind making my posture shake the slightest. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath, the grip on the gun tightening by the slightest so I wouldn't lash out and kill whoever hurt Kento.

I was informed along with the other staff that no. 026 aka my Kento-Hyung, was attacked brutally by another staff member who's suspected to be a mole in the game. Kento was stabbed in the neck and stomach while the staff member had forced him to answer strange questions, it sounded like he had no clue what and how things ran in this place which confused most of us including me.

Thankfully Kento was found by the security cameras and immediately taken into the infirmary which I never knew we had, and treated properly by the more advanced staff members. I was so thankful by them because I could've lost my only friend and real family. I'm not saying my Auntie isn't family it's just she doesn't care much about me that's all.

I went straight to the infirmary and I was so glad they allowed me in by my excuse I was his family. Even though the rules involve you can't go outside without your mask and uniform, Kentos situation was made an exception as he was attacked by one of his own and no one else was around.

Yet I still had a thought whilst watching the players converse with each other. How come they didn't kill Kento. He isn't linked with the head man and isn't ranked as a manager, or if he was and he never told Tadashi. But that theory was hard to believe as Kento and I have stuck together the whole time while we've been here.

It was strange, did Kento have some sort of secret relationship with the top staff members for him to be protected and not killed even though none of them really care for the lower staff.

The announcement towards the players caused me  to snap back to reality and focus on the task at hand. I couldn't be worrying about Kento even though deep down I always would.