just a call - n x ju 😳

Hiiiii
Uh I don't have much to say today lol, but if you like the dsmp then maybe go check out my other book lol.
Anyways, enjoy!

3rd person:
It was 3 am, well somewhere it was. Juicy, narrator, Eddie, mully and josh had been on call for at least 3 hours when josh and mully decided to go cos time zones made it difficult for them to sleep and record with Americans. That left Eddie narrator and juicy.
Ju: sooooo, how are you gu-
E: oh shit, sorry guys but Gabriela wants me. Imma have to call this a day.
Ju&N: oh okay, byee!!!

That left the two of them. Juicy coughed nervously as narrator adjusted his monitor.
N: juicy... turn your camera on. I want to see you.
Juicy did as he was told.
N: all of you.
He adjusted his camera to show his whole body as narrator did the same.
N: fuck... You're so pretty. Your eyes stand out from the rest of your face, meaning I could pick you out in a crowd. Your hair perfectly curls every day, framing your face. Your lips look so soft and invitable, I wish I could kiss them so much.

Juicy was flattered, and aroused. Narrators display of affection left him blushing crazily. The watched as narrator slowly unbuckled his belt and removed his shirt. Juicy smirked and did the same.
N: juicy. Do exactly as I say when I say, okay?
J: yes...
N: yes what??
J: yes sir.
N: good boy, now take off your boxers.
Juicy did so

*Time skip cos this is gonna be cringe to write sorryyyyy*

Juicy moved his fingers in and out of himself, panting, whining. Narrator groaned as he ran his hand up and down his dick, tracing the veins, pressing against the tip every so often. Juicy continued thrusting his fingers inside of him, each time pushing against that little bundle of nerves that drove him crazy. Both of the men were close, and narrator was holding on for when juicy finished. He was adamant to last longer than the younger male, but it was becoming difficult.

Finally, juciy let out an ear splitting whine, whispering narrators name as he came all over his hands, eyes rolling back, letting out a spiral of curse words as he relaxed and climaxed all over himself, becoming dizzy and faint from the sheer pleasure of the orgasm, passing out for a couple seconds. Narrator moaned gleefully, and released also, however when he opened his eyes, he was concerned to see juicy passed out on his chair, his small frame shaking from pleasure, hand and stomach covered in his cum.

The sight was slightly arousing, but narrator was more focused on the fact that he was passed out. Finally he came around, and narrator sighed in relief.
N:hey, you okay??
J: yeah, what happened
N: you passed out.
Juicy goraned in embarrassment and buried his face in his hands.
N: no it's fine... It was hot
They both smiled, cleaned up and disconnected off of call.

Uhm yeah
I hope you enjoy lol
Sorry there was a time skip but I'm rlly awkward with writing speech, I'm gonna try work on it in my new book but I rlly cba to change the style of speech in this book.
I hope you're all safe and healthy
Ily all, thanks for 30k reads!!<33