hot in the tub - n x ju 😳

I hope you're all safe and healthy!
This is just a random idea i got
enjoy!! :)

Juicy:
Narrator had invited me around to his house for a date kinda thing. We had been dating for 5 months, but he had some house improvements going on so I hadn't seen him for a couple weeks. It had been unbearable, and my hormones had been driving me crazy. I had to pleasure myself a couple times with a dildo, but narrator was always on call with me when I did. I pulled up at his house and sprinted to the door. He opened it straight away, a smirk on his face as I kissed him.

After we'd kissed for a couple minutes, he dragged me inside and out to his back garden. In the corner, I could see a shed, which he pulled me to. Inside the shed, there was a hot tub. I gasped and turned to him smiling.
N: care to join me?
I smiled and pulled off my jacket, t shirt and pants, leaving me in my boxers. He did the same. He climbed in first and sat down. I followed, but instead sat on his lap facing him.

I kissed him, looping my arms around his neck as he gripped my waist. I deepened the kiss, fighting my tongue into his mouth, slowly grinding on his lap. He moaned, and muttered my name under his breath, pulling down his boxers. I stood up and removed mine, sitting back down again quickly. He traced his hand along my dick, massaging it as I groaned. He slipped his hands around to my ass, pushing two in slowly, making scissoring movements. I moaned and grinded faster on him, wanting more.

He bit my neck and sucked on it, leaving dark purple hickeys. I moaned and pushed myself up, moving my hands down to adjust his dick, sinking into it. We both moaned in each others ears. He moved me up and down slowly. I couldn't take it and moaned for him to go harder. He put his leg up on the seat, angling himself to thrust into me. I met each thrust with a grind, making him groan loudly.

He moved one hand off my hip to my dick, pushing down it slowly. I thrusted into his grasp, breathing becoming ragged as I came close to my climax. He started whispering in my ear.
N: cum for me baby, I don't care if it makes the hot tub fucked up, just cum for me please.
His harsh words turned me on even more, makin me cum instantly. He soon followed, cumming deep into my prostate. I sank against him weakly. He smiled, turning off the bubbles and picking me up.

He wrapped a towel around me and took me back into his house. I was pretty cold after getting out of the warmth, so he took me to the shower with him. He held me up and washed me gently. I managed to dry and get dressed, putting on a pair of boxers and his hoodie. He carried me up into his bedroom. Inside, we sat in his bed watching Netflix for a bit. I got kinda sleepy and snuggled into his chest. He kissed my head and I fell asleep.

Ok but the end of this is acc really cute like please
I want someone to do this with mee :(
anyways
I hope you enjoyed and feel free to leave any suggestions or anything.
Please message me if anything I post affects you.
Ily all <3

word count: 599