you saved me - E x Ju 🥺

Requested by llama_areAwsome
Hope this is what you had in mind lol
TW:
•abuse
self harm

3rd person:
All jucy remembered was his dad raising his hand, making juicy cower behind the sofa. His dad was screaming unintelligible words at him, all because juicy was gay. Salty, warm tears ran down his face. Juicy could taste those tears today, as he pressed the cool razor into his skin. The cut stung, but adrenaline rushed through his blood. Soon one cut turned to two, two to four, and soon enough, juicys already scarred thighs had fresh cuts over it. Blood dripped through his fingers as he placed the razor back on the side. He felt giddy and dizzy. He was proud of the mess he had made, but knew consequences would come with it. He realised one day he had to tell Eddie, but until then he wore jeans, sweatpants and avoided seggs.

Eddie:
I really hoped that tonight would be THE night. You know. Our first time. I had been dating juicy for around 4 months, and I couldn't be happier. I knew practically everything about him (lol u thought) I was planning on taking him on a date tonight. We were gonna go see a movie and then I'd take him home, cook him dinner and hopefully take him to bed.

*Time skip to evening*
3rd person:
Eddie guided juicy up to his bedroom.
Juicy was as white as a ghost. He was going to have to confess to Eddie about his thighs. Eddie lay him down on the bed and started kissing up and down his neck. Juicy winced as Eddie's knee rubbed against his thighs, making the jean material stick in the wounds. Eddie noticed him wince and stopped.
E: Are you okay?
Juicy sighed, realised he'd have to come clean (hahahh come.) He held Eddie's hand while staring at his own lap, trying his best to get the words out.

Eddie could tell juicy wanted to say something, and tried to encourage him. Juicy started sobbing as he stood up to face Eddie. Through streams of tears,. Juicy tried to explain to Eddie about his dad, and the years he spent being verbally and physically abused by him, turning to self harm as a form of coping. Eddie was heartbroken at the fact that juicy had been keeping this from him for ages. He couldn't believe that such a sweet person would have to go through such a thing.

Juicy slowly sat down and moved his jeans down so they were just above his knees, displaying his thighs to Eddie. A breath caught in Eddie's throat and he himself let out a whimper. They looked so painful. How had juicy kept this such a secret for so long. He picked up juicy and took him to the kitchen, where he cleaned his wounds and banadaged them. Eddie tried to console juicy, and promised he would always be there no matter what.
J: e-eddie.
E: yes baby.
J: I would have self harmed so much more if I wasn't with you. You've made me so happy recently. I don't think I'd be here I'd it wasn't for you.

Eddie smiled and hugged his beautiful boyfriend

Endings kinda soppy I'm negl.
This is alright ig
Sorry if it's not great lmao
I'm open to requests
Make sure youve all eaten and drank today and if you haven't, why tf are you still here.
Ily all, stay safe <3

Word count: 584