interruption - m x n 😳

3rd person:
Mully and narrator were recording, just the two of them, and while narrator was addressing the viewers Mully cut him off.
N- mully what the fuck! There's no one else here but you still manage to interrupt me??
M- I could interrupt your moans tho...

Narrator was speechless as he slowly watched Mully unbuckle his pants and slide down his boxers, pulling out his cock. He spat on his hand and moved it slowly up and down his length. Narrator smirked and pulled off his shorts and boxers, grabbing his 'massage gun'. He licked his hand and moved it down to the base of his cock. He angles the 'massage gun' to meet his balls and increased the speed of it. Mully was moaning loudly, but his soundproof walls meant lazarbeam and the others couldn't hear him. Narrator groaned and lay his head back, rolling his eyes into his head. Mully moaned narrators name as he sped up his movements, coming close to his edge. Narrator put the 'massage gun' on max speed and moved his hand faster and faster, gripping his chair as he cummed over himself and the floor, Mully soon following.

Both men were breathless.
M- shitt, n-narrator. you're moans are the sweetest thing I ever heard.
N- kinda glad you interrupted me ngl, but we better delete this recording or we might fuck our viewers up even more hehe
Umm
tf 🤠
Word count: 242