forest fever - ju x e 😳

This was suggested by sandaraki hope y'all enjoy :))

Eddie:
Me and the boys had just finished recording when juicy texted me.
J: Heyy texmex, my parents are visiting their friend so our cabin in the forest is free, care to join me? ;))
E: hey dawg, sure!!
J: Okay! Meet you there tmrw
I couldn't believe my crush wanted me to go to a cabin, out of town by ourselves. God I hope he fucks me (I'm deaddd)

Juicy:
As I pulled up to the cabin, I looked over at Eddie and smirked. He gulped nervously and ran his hands through his hair. I tried to speak and almost choked on my words, he was so fucking hot. I grabbed his hands and pulled him  out of the car, locking it as I did. I dragged him into the forest and found a pile of rope on the floor. Perfect, I thought.

3rd person:
Juicy pushed Eddie deeper into the woods, carrying the rope as he did. Eddie looked anxious, but was oddly turned on by his actions. Juicy pinned Eddie against a tree and kissed him slowly but passionately. Juicy pinned Eddie's hands behind his back and tied him to the tree so he wouldnt slip to the floor.

Lowering the Mexicans pants, juicy blew softly on his thighs, making him moan. He kissed around his dick and licked the tip, slowly pushing it all in. Eddie moaned and thrusted into his mouth, juicy grazing his teeth along slowly. After Eddie cummed down juicy's throat, the taller man stood up and wrapped Eddie's legs around his waist, slowly pushing into him.

Eddie moaned and moved his hips, adjusting to juicy's size. After a couple of minutes of teasing, Eddie cried out, begging juicy to fuck him. Juicy pulled out completely and slammed back in, making Eddie arch his back and roll his eyes. Juicy went faster with every thrust, making Eddie scream and shake.

The mexican couldn't take any more and announced he was going to cum, but juicy told him to wait. After a couple minutes of juicy sloppily thrusting, he finally let Eddie cum and finished inside of him at the same time. He untied him and carried him back to the cabin. They both fell asleep Infront of the fire.

Word count: 383