me, not her - e x ju 😳

So basically I found my old notebook that I wrote some of my first o/s in, and this one was in there. It's a lot longer than the others (I think) soo enjoy ig

Juicy:
I sighed and took of my headsetm it was no use. Eddie was in love with Gabby, not me. Everything I thought was signs was just him being nice. Ugh, I hate this. Why did I fall in love with my best friend???

Eddie:
Juicy seemed a little... off today. Usually he's running around like a little child singing the 75th version of no no square. I texted Josh.
E: heyy
J: yoo wasson texmex
E: 😂
E: I was gonna go see juicy, but idk if you needed me for a skit.
J: nah you're cool.
E: okay
I pulled out my phone and found the earliest flight to juicy's town.

Juicy:
I was trying to sleep when I heard knocking on my door. I went down and opened it, seeing Eddie. It was cold outside, so I ushered him in.
E: hey, why did you leave vr earlier?
Attempting to answer, I stuttered. He sighed and kissed me. I kissed back, threading my hands through his hair. I tugged softly as he bit my lip, easing his tongue in. He moaned into my mouth. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up to my room.

3rd person:
Juicy sat eddie on his bed, pulling down his pants. His boxers looked three sizes too small. Juicy palmed him slowly, Eddie letting a moan slip out. Juicy pulled off his boxers, making Eddie shiver from juicy's warm breath on him.

Juicy kitten licked the tip of Eddie's dick, looking innocently up at him through his eyelashes. Eddie nearly came at the sight of the smaller man below him, looking so innocent as he placed his lips on the head of his dick. Juicy slowly pushed more of Eddie's dick into his mouth. He still had a couple inches left when he gagged, pulling himself off quickly.

Eddie cupped his cheek and leaned down to him, whispering in his ear.
E: take it at your own pace.
Juicy nodded and tried again, getting a bit further down. He started bobbing his head, pumping the last inch or so with his hand. He grazed his teeth along Eddie's dick, coaxing a moan from the male above him. Eddie weaved his hands through juicy's hair, slowly starting to take control.

Juicy let his jaw go slack as Eddie began moving his head for him, fitting his entire dick in juicy's mouth, making the younger male below him gag. Eddie kept on moving his head, his breath becoming raspy as he neared his edge. His thrusts were uneven and rough. Letting out a final groan, he finished in juicy's mouth. Juicy smirked, swallowing it all and licking his lips.

As juicy stood up, eddie grabbed him and threw him onto the bed. Eddie pulled off juicy's clothes slowly, kissing and nibbling his ear. When juicy was left in his boxers, Eddie began biting his neck, leaving dark purple hickeys down to his collar. He left open kisses on juicy's jawline. Peppering kisses down juicy's stomach to his waistline, juicy softly moaned.

Eddie licked along the top of his waistband before dipping his fingers inside and pulling them off. Juicy gasped as the cold air hit him. Eddie smirked and kissed the inside of his thighs, making juicy moan from pleasure. Eddie stood up and moved away to live himself up, leaving juicy hot and flustered. He began rubbing his thighs togetehr, trying to get some friction.

Eddie saw and came back over, moving his hand towards juicy's ass. He looked juicy in the eye, asking for permission. Juicy nodded, squeezing his eyes shut as he braced the upcoming pain. The younger male groaned as Eddie put the first couple fingers in. He waited until juicy was comfortable and signalled for him to start again, moving at a steady pace, making scissoring movements in order to stretch him out.

When Eddie was satisfied, he lined his dick up with juicy's hole, leaning down to kiss the younger male as he pushed it in. Juicy moaned into the kiss, signalling Eddie to go faster.

*kinda time skip ig*

Juicy had already came but Eddie was still holding on. However, Eddie's thrusts were sloppy and uneven and had no rhythm, signalling his upcoming release. Juicy felt like he could feel him inside his stomach. Eddie let out a final moan as he finished inside juicy's ass, almost forcing juicy to cum again. Eddie flopped down on juicy, almost crushing him.

After laying there for a while, Eddie moved juicy's hair from his forehead. He had a cute red face, his eyes were closed as he was fighting to stay awake and his hair was a mess. Eddie went to get a towel to clean up the mess and lay down beside gaege, pulling him into him. He kissed the side of juicy's neck as the younger male fell asleep straight away.

Heyy
Very sorry I forgot to update last week
The weather here is currently shit
It rained every fucking day this week
I had breaktime (recess do some of you call it idk) out in the rain and a girl fell in the mud 😭😂
I hope you're all well and healthy
Please message me if anything I write triggers you and ofc I will delete it straight away.
Remember to drink and eat 3 meals a day
Ily all, stay safe <3

word count: 937