deja vu - Ju x E 🥺

Imma write this from Gabby's pov, so basically Eddie and juicy are datingz but Gabby is sad because they're doing all the things that Eddie and her used to do.

Gabby:
I was scrolling through Instagram, listening to Spotify when Deja Vu by Olivia Rodrigo started playing. I smiled sadly and clicked on Eddie's story. He was hanging out with juicy on the swings at the park.

*Flashback*

I laughed louder as Eddie placed his hands on my back, pushing me higher and higher. Then, when I started to slow, he stood Infront of me and kissed me. Infront of everyone. I smiled and kissed him back. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.
E: whispers i love you

*current time*

clicking onto the next story, it was gaeges account. They were sat in a fancy restaurant eating dinner. I recognised the restaurant. It was where I first told Eddie I loved him. I started crying. I had ruined this myself. I was the one that cheated, so why am I so sad about them.

*flashback*

Eddie stormed into the house. I looked over at him. His face was screwed up. His eyebrows furrowed.
G: what's up bab-
E: whats up? I'll tell you what's up. My editor just called.
I groaned in despair
G: Eddie please
E: No. Because when I was busy filming, you were out partying with your tongue down his throat. What the fuck were you thinking?
G: I don't know, okay? It was just spur of the moment.
E: I want you out. By tomorrow.
I sobbed and ran upstairs.

Juicy:
Eddie groaned and made a disgusted face as he looked at his phone.
J: what's up baby?
E: nothing, Gabby just saw my story and reacted to it with a sad face.
J: fuck her. Its her own fault.
Eddie smiled and pulled me closer.
E: I love you.
J: I love you too.

So uhm
That was a bit dramatic.
Idfk what I just wrote or why I wrote it but yk.
I hope you're all healthy and happy.
I fell over infront of my crush the other day but then he asked me out which was cool.
Ily all, stay safe <3

Word count: 393

ALSO YOU SHOUKD CHECK OUT MY Q&A BOOK I JUST PUBLISHED. THERES AN INFORMATION AND RULES SECTION <333