want you - m x jo 🥺

Hellooo
I hope you're all safe and well, make sure you've all eaten and drank today.
thanks for reading again lol

Mully:
Josh was sat on my sofa, smiling at his phone while texting Kristy. I sighed and pulled out my phone, beginning to scroll through tik tok. I grabbed a cookie from the bag near me. Then, I saw a hot video of a guy and smirked.
J: what are you smirking at?
I looked up to see him glaring at me.
M: dude, why do you seem so mad about it
J: no reason...

Josh:
Ugh. I hate when Mully smiles at other people. Like, I just want that attention on me. I want to be the one to make him smile. Damnit.

Mully:
Josh seemed pretty mad. But I don't know why he is because he just smiled at his phone, and I only did it to make him jealous. Well..... I guess it worked then.
M: Josh..
J: wassup
M: ugh, this is probably really wrong timing but.... I think I'm in love with you.
Josh looked at me in surprise.
M: I'm sorry, just forget about it, you're probably busy with Kristy and..
J: no wait.
He grabbed my arm and pulled me down next to him.
J: me and Kristy broke up ages ago.
M: then why were you smiling at your phone?

Josh blushed and laughed nervously.
J: I, uhh, saw one of your tik toks.
I smiled and pulled him close to me, kissing him.
M: I love you joshy woshy
J: I love you too Mully wully
I grimaced.
M: ight, I guess I'm never calling you joshy again
J: yeah, it sucks a bit
I handed Josh one of the cookies I'd been eating.
J: this shit bussin, SHEEESHHH
I laughed and kissed him again.

I don't know why but I wanted to include the last line that Josh said.
Maybe cos there was videos of Josh juicy and Mully saying it on insta but I don't acc know.
I hope you enjoyed
Ily all <3

Word count: 349