somebody to you - m x n 🥺

Based this off of the song above ⬆️
I really love listening to this song atm and I think the best drop before the chorus is amazinggg 🤩🤩

Mully:
Me and narrator were on our way to the karaoke bar, because the rest of the boys were busy and his girlfriend had to work so I had to cheer him up. He looked at me and cleared his throat
N: uhh Mully, I had been meaning to tell you something, uhhh.... I'm bi
I stopped in my tracks and turned to him. He was blushing and staring at the floor.
M: Dude.... it's fine! I'm bi too...

he looked shocked but then smiled and pulled me in for a hug. I had to hug back, I mean, how would you be able to resist a cuddly man hugging you. I breathed in his scent and fell even more in love. Yeah.... That's right. I'm in love with him. Shit..

Narrator:
We got to the karaoke bar and went in. There was a couple on the stage singing and people dancing Infront. I could see two spare seats at the bar, so I dragged Mully towards them.

*Time skip :)*

Me and Mully had been in the bar for a couple hours and were quite drunk
M: N-narrator *hiccup* you should tooootally sing dude
I was so confused. I didn't know if it was the drink talking or Mully actually telling me to. I decided that I should.

Mully:
Narrator got up on the stage to sing, and as soon as the song started I recognised it. My favourite song. Narrators eyes never left mine as he sang.
M: And if the sun's upset and the sky goes cold and if the clouds get heavy and start to fall, I wanna be somebody to someone, someone to you...
It all seemed like he was singing it for me. When the song ended, and narrator got off the stage, I walked over to him and kissed him. He didn't kiss back at first, but soon melted into the kiss and placed his hands on my hips. There were a lot of wolf whistles and cat calls around, but we didn't care. As long as we were together.

Word count: 375