kidnap - ju x Jo x e 😳

So I've been really unmotivated recently but I'm back
I'll try and write as much as I can, but I need some suggestions.
I'll use inspo from the boys videos and shit but you're going to have to help at some point lol.

TRIGGER WARNING:
•kidnap
•bdsm
•rough?
•daddy kink
•degrading kink
•hair pulling kink
•overstimulation
•edging
•vibrators

Enjoy <3

Juicy:
I was walking along the sidewalk minding my own business. I got to my house and started walking up the stairs, fishing in my pocket for my keys. Unfortunately, they had slipped beneath my vape, so I had to dig deeper than I thought. Eventually I found them, and went to open the door. However it was already open. I pushed it and stepped into the hallway.

Locking the door behind me, I threw off my coat and shoes. The house seemed as I left it, all the lights were off and there were no fresh footprints on the floor. I walked over to my basement door, which was slightly ajar. I nudged it open with my foot, stepping inside cautiously. The stairs creaked as I walked down them.

Third person:

Juicy stepped down into the basement. There was one flickering lightbulb above him that was on. Suddenly, he was grabbed from behind. His hands were handcuffed together and a blindfold was placed over his eyes. He could feel himself being dragged to an old bed. His hands were tied down to the bedposts, his legs following suit.

His blindfold was ripped off of his eyes and his gaze was met with two males. One had dark hair that flopped forward slightly over his forehead, but most pushed back by a bandana. The other had significantly less hair, but piercing blue eyes that made juicy shiver.

The one with the bandana spoke first, and he had a slight Mexican accent.
E: hello whore.
J: h-hello.... who are you?
E: i am Eddie, and this is Josh. But you must call us daddy
Josh nodded and kissed juicy slowly. Eddie started unbuttoning juicys pants, softly massaging his crotch. Josh worked down from juicys lips, leaving dark red/purple marks along the exposed flesh of juicys neck.

Josh ripped off juicys chest as Eddie slowly started pulling off juicys boxers. Soon enough, juicy was stark naked, with a hot man biting and sucking his neck, and another hot man moving his hand up and down juicys shaft. Josh pushed his cock between juicys lips, making juicy gasp in surprise. As Josh began fucking juicys face, Eddie moved his hands faster on juicys dick. Juicy kept moaning, sending vibrations up Josh's dick, forcing him to cum down juicys throat.

Josh pulled out and juicy swallowed it all. He soon started moaning louder.
J: I'm.. hah... In g-going to.. cU-
Eddie stopped his hand movements and stood up, making juicy scream in frustration.
J: daddy... p-please
Josh grabbed a fistfull of juicys hair, pulling his head towards him.
Jo: listen here, slut. you're going to do as we say, okay? and if you don't then we'll make you. Is that clear you whore??
The harsh words brought juicy closer to his edge.

Moaning loudly, he nodded yes. Eddie reached into a bag that juicy had never seen before and pulled out a thin metal rod. He walked over to juicy, smirking as he did. He then grabbed juicys dick and pushed the rod in. He picked up his phone off of the floor and opened the app connected to it. He put the setting on a 10, watching as juicys eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Juicy gripped at the bedsheets, wishing he could just pull out this stupid thing. His hips started thrusting into the air on their own, drool falling out of his mouth in thick strings. Josh smirked, proud of the mess that he and Eddie had created. Josh pulled out a small flip-cap bottle and poured some lube onto his fingers. He thrust three into juicys hole, making juicy moan harder. He scissored and curled his fingers, then found the spot that made juicys toes curl.

Juicy screamed as he squirted thick streaks of white onto his stomach. Eddie walked over, grabbing his phone and setting the vibrator on the highest setting possible. He put his phone back down and stuck his dick into juicys throat, thrusting into it. Josh pulled out his fingers and quickly replaced them with his dick. He ruthlessly pounded into juicy.

Juicy had tears streaming down his face, but whether they were from pleasure or pain we do not know. His dick twitched over and over again as he came again on his stomach. His insides clenched painfully as the overstimulation hit. Josh started panting.
Jo: I think you're going to cum dry this time whore, don't you?
Juicy whined, muffled by Eddie's dick in his mouth. The pleasure was unbearable. His dick twitched as he tried to cum again, but alas could not.

Josh laughed as juicy came dry, almost feeling bad for him as the pain was unbearable.
Almost.
He continued thrusting into juicy, his thrusts becoming sloppy and uneven. He reached down to juicys dick and started jerking him off faster than his pounding. Juicys eyes rolled back and he saw stars. His toes curled, his thighs shook, his tongue fell as far out of his mouth as was possible. Eddie soon came down juicys throat, forcing him to swallow it all. Josh came into juicys prostate as juicy released all over Josh's hand.

Okay but fucking Montero started playing as I wrote this last bit😭😭

Juicy had passed out from the pleasure. Eddie rushed to pull the vibrator out of him, not wanting to hurt him more. Josh grabbed an old rag and used it to clean off juicys stomach, and the cum that was dripping down his legs. Juicy soon woke up, and was untied from the ropes. He tried to stand but collapsed on the floor. Josh picked him up and carried him upstairs, Eddie gathered his clothes to dress juicy after a shower.

Um okay.
Sorry for not posting much lol.
But here ya go
This is the longest one I've written so far lmao.
Please leave suggestions
Ily all, stay safe <3

Word count: 1057