kitten - e x n x y/n 😳

Uhhh I decided to do something a bit different so included y/n. I hope you enjoy and let me know if it's alright. I've based this around a girl, so if your a boy I'm sorry :/

⚠️WARNING⚠️
-dominance
-rough
-tied up ( I can't remember the fancy word)
Leave NOW if this disturbs you :)

Narrator:
Me and Eddie were sat at our house waiting for company when the doorbell rang. Eddie ran to the door and opened it.
Y/n- heyy!!
E- hey gorgeous
She blushed and took off her shoes, leaving them at the door. She looked around and smiled.
Y/n- so what are we going to do?
E- we were going to watch a film and have some alcohol and shit.

*3 hours later*:
We had finished the film and we're all a bit tipsy when Eddie started whispering in my ear. I smirked and nodded. Y/n gulped anxiously.
N- y/n you look so hot it makes me hard.
Y/n- that was the point
She winked.
Y/n- i really want to fuck you. both of you....

Right the dark shit starts now so if you don't like it then leave :)

3rd person:
Eddie started kissing y/n while Narrator stood behind her. He picked her up and carried her upstairs, Eddie following suit. Narrator put her down on the bed and started getting out handcuffs,a blindfold, a gag and chains. Within 10 minutes, y/n was tied to the bed in the doggy position with the gag in her mouth, blindfolded, and hands tied behind her back.

Eddie slid underneath her and narrator stood at the end of the bed.
N- ready kitten? And Eddie ofc
E- readyy
Y/n nodded, the cue for both men to start thrusting into her. Narrator pushed into her ass while Eddie thrusted in her pussy. They both started speeding up, making the bed bang against the wall and y/n start to shake. She was moaning through her gag and both males went even faster. Eddie felt her clench around his cock and could tell she was about to cum.

E- n-not yet..
Her eyes rolled back in her head behind the blindfold and drool escaped around the gag. She screamed, muffled by the obstruction in her mouth. Narrator panted, gripping her waist as he cummed in her, Eddie soon following.
E- o-okay cum kitten

Y/n shook as she came around Eddie's dick, clenching and unclenching slowly. Narrator pulled out after Eddie and untied her. They held her in their arms and peppered kisses on her cheeks (face cheeks kids) and lips (also face lmaoo) as she slowly fell asleep.

Right well that was fucked up.
Word count: 456