George let the tears stream down his face as he began to panic even more.

Niki Took this time to listen to Dream and push the heavy metal dresser in front of the door.

"W-why are people here dream, what it going o-on."

George was silence by the sound of footsteps above them.

Niki quickly covered George's mouth and pulled him over to the corner of the room.

"Kitten what's happening." Dreams audio rang throughout the quiet room.

The pink hair girl quickly grab the phone and hung up and shut the phone off.

George looked at her in a panic but realized why.

The sound of the foot steps circled above them.

They covered their mouth's and stayed as quiet as possible.

George reached over and grabbed a hand gun off the wall.

He ignored nikis look of confusion.

People where in the house and the only reason why he could think of was because they wanted what was dreams.

The two held each other close as The footsteps roamed around above them.

George prayed that Dream would get to the house as fast as he could.

All of their thoughts went still when suddenly the sound of the metal door to the basement open.

George let out a silent Sob.

Niki held her breath as she held onto George tightly, trying her hardest not to cry.

Even though she was used to all of the gang violence, it never stopped her from being terrified.

And this was the first time this is ever happened.

Footsteps echoed down the concrete hallway.

The two held their breaths.

The steel doors door handle rattled.

Then suddenly aggressive slamming, they were trying to get in.

Georges mind went blank as he could hear loud banging of the door knob breaking.

His mind flashed back to a couple days earlier when Dream and the gang was doing the shooting competition.

As the door was being pushed open he raised his shaky hands and pointed the hand gun at the door.

He took a deep breath.

When Dream arrived at the house he didn't even park the car he just jumped out and ran inside.

A man in the doorway try to stop him but before he could even try Dream put a bullet in his head.

he made it inside the house with Quackity and Sapnap Close behind.

A loud bang rang in their ears.

A gun shot

Dream felt his blood run cold, dark thoughts filled his mind as he sprinted down the stairs.

"Fuck please be ok kitten." He said to himself as he ran.

He could see the end of the hallway, the far back door was open.

Time went still as he made his way to the door.

Part of him didn't want to see what was on the other side of the door, but he knew he had to.

He stood breathlessly in the doorway, his eyes were wide open.

There stood George with a gun in his hand and blood splattered on his face.

And a dead body on the ground.

He was frozen with Niki behind him.

"Kitten." Dream said as he walked forward.

George didn't take his eye away from the body on the ground.

When Dream walked up and took the gun out of his hand George was snapped out of his shocked state.

He looked up and saw his lover, the man he so desperately wanted to see.

The adrenaline left his body and he collapsed into Dream.

Sobs, sobs of fear and pain left is body.

Dream held him on the ground.

Sapnap ran in ad grabbed the shaking Niki off the ground and took her out of the room.

George only began to sob harder.

"It's ok kitten I'm here, I'm so sorry kitten."

George looked up at the green eyes looking back at him.

He leaned his body over and looked at the corpse on the ground.

Blood poured from the wound in the man's head, forming a puddle on the Ground.

His breath became heavy.

"I-I killed s-someone."

Dream quickly covered his eyes and pulled the smaller into his chest.

"Shhh it's Ok baby, breath."

George's body began to shake a lot more.

"I-I kk-killed s-someone d-dream." He choked out.

"I know baby I know. I'm sorry you had to do that. But I'm glad your ok."

Dream's said as he kissed the smallers head.

He felt the smaller go limp in his arms.

He passed out due to the fear.

Dream held his lover tightly.

"I'm so sorry kitten."

The blond picked the kitten up and carried him out of the blood covered room.

Techno was waiting outside the door.

"Are they all dead?" The leader asked

The pink haired male nodded.

The tall male began to walk away.

"Dream what are you gonna do."

The green eyed male stopped. He looked down at the male in his arms.

"To be honest techno I don't know."

The other male heard his leaders voice become still.

"It's not safe here anymore."

And with that he walked up the stairs holding his kitten tightly.

————————

Update!!! Sorry I haven't posted in so long, I have literally had no time, so thank you for your patience and I really hope you like the chapter!!

I missed you all!!

To be honest I have no idea where I'm going with this story rn haha I'm just going with what ever pops into my head rn hehehe but I hope you all enjoyed!!

Lmao when I typed Florida I started singing "some times all I think about it youuuuu." Hahaha