Chapter Thirty - Five

Start from the beginning

You watched the firefighter take a deep breath to calm himself, well, if you weren't playing a game, normally the man is on the floor with a bloody nose, but........ Not worth it.  "Right, baby!" He answered back in English and you totally froze not expecting the word Baby to sound this sexy coming from him.

God damnit..... I feel weird.

You two shared a smirk but you looked away immediately, "If you wouldn't mind me asking, are you perhaps Mr.Lee Myung Jun from the YOO group?" Jungkook asked.

The man nodded, a creepy smile on his face."You are right! I am the one!"

"Hmmm I heard Mr.Min from SH electronics is thinking about making a deal with YOO but he's a little concerned about your bribery and corruption rumors," Jungkook spoke again not giving the man a glance. Wow, how could he just ask him this like that? Won't this guy cause trouble? "Are the rumors true? Do you have anything to do with bribery and corruption?"

You carefully waited for his reaction which came right away, he tilted his head and rubbed his neck gently, "Of course not!" The man faked a laugh and you smirked, shaking your head in disappointment while taking a small sip of juice. "I have always been clean, I'd never do such a shameless thing. The partnership between us and SH is very important to both sides, I am sure Mr.Min will think about his benifets from it!"

Lie.

"I see!" Jungkook nodded and handed the man his drinks, "Please enjoy the rest of the night!"

The man gave you a last glance before walking away.

"I am sorry, that must felt uncomfortable!" Jungkook immediately apologized following the man with his eyes, if glare could kill... That old pervert would have been dead. Don't worry Jeon, if I wanted him to be sorry I would.

"Just don't grow up to be like him!" You said and Jungkook rolled his eyes annoyed at your remark. But for you, the man being annoyed became your favorite thing. adorable.  You decided to tease him more, "And what's this...-your wife is sure a beauty- thing? are you into older women or something?"

Jungkook placed the glasses he was holding down, "Jealous much?" He smirked.

You were the one to roll her eyes now, guess we're both a tease, . "bullshit" you mumbled under your breath, ....... But I will win someday! "So..... Was he saying the truth or lying?" You asked resting your chin on your palm.

Jungkook looked at you and pretended to be thinking, to be honest, he noticed your chuckle when the man spoke so even the stupid could tell what you were thinking, but for now, he'll just pretend. "Though he was a pervert...... I don't think someone from a big company such as YOO will be into corruption... So yes, he was saying the truth."

"Wrong!" You took a small sip of the juice, "except for his comments about me everything he said was a lie including your first question!"

Jungkook tightened his jaw,  "So he is into bribery and corruption and ...... He isn't enjoying his night!"

"Probably because his wife is with him!" You laughed, looked behind you at the man and the woman in the elegant green dress, just by her body language you could tell she has the upper hand in their relationship. "Pretty sure he wanted to mess around!"

"She's the daughter of a rich family, she's the only reason he got a high position at YOO.....Yet the asshole he had the audacity to cheat and play dirty!" Jungkook cursed him and you just laughed.