Afterword

Hello everyone!

This book is finally finished!

I didn't really plan on leaving an afterword, but it seemed fitting for some reason.

If you aren't interesting in reading said afterward, I'll just thank you for taking the time to read this book! I appreciate you reading each chapter, maybe voting and commenting as well!

Thanks for sticking around! I love you <3

I'm now going to assume anyone who reads this sentence is actually interesting in reading my afterward.

I can't believe it's finally finished.

This book took me a whole year to write, which is absolutely insane. I remember writing out the first chapters of this book, having so much fun yet also being sure that I would never finish it.

Well, here I am! And it's done. It might have taken a year, but it's over.

And what a year it has been.

Throughout this year, I've changed so much, and I know it probably doesn't matter to you readers, but the fact is I've evolved with this book.

There were times where I'd write a chapter right after publishing another, counting down the days until I could next publish it. There were times where I had multiple chapters written out, giving me lots of time to edit them. There were times where the chapters seemed slow, when they were rushed and thrown together in a hurry. And there were the chapters who came out slower, yet I still tried to give it my all.

And it's funny, because my mental health and state of mind when writing down my chapters reflected on my style. You can practically see me change as you read.

Or maybe that's just me seeing things because I'm the author.

But here's an interesting fact! On the weeks where the chapters 39 and 40 came out, I was having a really rough time and ended up killing Suki for no reason.  It wasn't at all planned.

Talking about Suki's death, that's one of the things I regret about this story. One amongst many. Sometimes, I'd write a chapter without taking the proper amount of time to reflect on it, then publish it, only to realize I wrote something completely ridiculous.

But I still went with it, because I couldn't switch things around for those who had read those chapters.

Honestly, I deviated a lot from my original plan, but that's ok, because I think I ended up with something even better then it started out as, even though it has flaws.

I was rereading the first chapters of this book, and I must say that over the course of this year, I've improved my writing quite a bit.

I really am quite proud of myself.

I'm proud because I got better, because I went through with this and finished the book, and because I managed to reach so many people with my writing.

When I first started this, my goal was to make someone happy. I wanted someone to read this and enjoy themselves.

In the end, this book has been read by so many more people then I ever thought! Sure, it may only be forty, or fifty, or sixty people in total, but know that I wrote for each and every one of you.

I'm going to miss this book.

A lot.

If anyone feels the same way, and maybe wants to reread it, please note I am currently editing it and posting the new, edited chapters on AO3.

Once all my chapters will be rewritten, I'll bring them back here.

Here's the link if anyone is interested in reading the edited and improved version of this story:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/33506581/chapters/83247706

If the link doesn't work, just know that my @ is jellyfilledpotatoes. You should be able to find me.

Once again, thank you so much for taking your time to read this 300 page story.

Yes, that's right. I wrote out a bit above 300 pages, but I figured I'd round it up.

That's about the same amount of pages as Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

And with that, I wish anyone reading this an amazing day!

Also, my inbox is always open! If you ever want to contact me, for whatever reason, I'm free to listen and talk!

I love you all <3

-Eva

🎉 Du har läst färdigt 𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒; ₛₒₖₖₐ 🎉