The tentacles shriveled around Kirk as he had tried to suck out their mana but only succeeded in creating an opening to crawl out, the remaining banshee let loose a point blank scream which shattered the tentacles eventually but she had been injured before she could escape. "Don't come back." The shadow warned Kirk as its clawed hand tore through the banshee's throat. The witch had vanished as terror marred his features. "You just had to come in and be a badass huh." Amon grumbled as Vincent dropped the shadow spell covering his body, the witch rolled his eyes as he passed the two leaders and went to check on the injured army of twenty. "So you're not going to say anything at all little nephew." Lex pushed further but Vincent only sighed and turned to face the two tired men.

"How about thank you for taking care of the situation, and also you were taking too long, trying to have a conversation with mystics who want your heads." The hybrid replied with an exasperated sigh, he wondered why they always needed to make everything dramatic, just kill them and get it over with, for two weeks they have had to deal with these attacks in the outcast territory, today was a significant blow to the new coven leader Kirk, he would be licking his wounds for a while before he came back itching for another fight.

After healing and sending the mystics on their way to rest Vincent walked back to Roman's large house, he hoped the five would wake up soon, they were taking their sweet time whilst their home was in chaos and the factions were at war with each other. The witches only appointed Kirk because he's a pushover easily manipulated, there were plenty of other stronger witches who could lead. "Won't you come back." The hybrid whispered as he snapped his fingers and magical orbs of light brightened the room showing Thalia, Roman, Allen, Allysa and his uncle Marc all floating in the healing pods, they were radiating power more than ever before.

×|×|×|×

Vincent.

"I know you probably don't want to come back, and I would understand why, the mystics here have given you nothing but pain and misery, peace would be a better much easier option than coming back, but you guys need to wake up, we need you." Vincent muttered as he wiped away tears, he placed crystals on several places in the room creating a pentagram, with a bowl in hand he poured clay, rock salt, worm wood sap, angelica root, moonshine ore and his blood then mixed it until the clay was malleable.

"Summonier et vertago phetina musorim alvori." He chanted as his hands glowed a deep shade of red, his will was mixing with the clay and slowly it began to turn and change shape, the hybrid was quick to pour the clay on the ground as it moved, growing bigger and bigger until it stood to the height of a man, and as the mud peeled away it indeed did reveal a man but this was as far as Vincent could go, he could create but he could not give life, only one witch was capable of doing that, and his pod began to flush away the liquid.

"Roman!" Vincent called out as he moved to catch the witch from his fall after the glass cover moved out of the way, but the witch didn't fall, golden energy moved around him helping him as he slowly got onto his knees. "Hey kiddo." The golden haired male whispered gently looking at one of his protégés. "Roman!" Vincent cried out again as he moved to crush the witch in his embrace. "Youre awake." He excitedly cried as Allen and Thalia's pods both flushed away the liquid, Amon was there to catch Thalia and before Allen could even fathom that he was falling warm, strong arms had engulfed his body, it was his mother inlaw catching him.

"Finally woke up huh." Thalia's papa spoke as he wrapped his arms around his daughter as she began to cry. "Papa." She choked out as all of them began to cry, how awful it had been to be away from them for so long. "Hey." Marc's voice, the dominant one of all of them spoke as he looked lovingly at his mate, but before he could get to him a father had hugged him, his father in law specifically.

Allysa had come out of the pod a little bit after Marc, she didn't lack in affection, all the parents huddled around her as she cried, let all the pain out, they didn't let go, simply let her feel all of it until she was alright, what Kev had done to her was unforgettable but she had all these people around her to help her get through it all and heal. They were all now settled in the backyard of Thalia's home, under the stars and glowing vines, Thalia's parents had put it across as a gesture but it was a command that they all stay with them for a few days, to just find themselves again, neither of them objected, it was healing they needed.

"So what happened whilst we were gone." Roman asked sitting next to Lex who raised his brows in surprise, there was a lot to say, the wolf barely knew where to start. "I'm sure we want to hear all of it."

+++

LMJ