Forever for life

Days past.

I"m Melrose and I'm 16 years old.Me and my family lived in New York and when I woke up, my mom and dad were in front of me. They told me " Honey, were all moving to Arizona." I was shocked when my parents told me. I got out of bed and said " Why are we moving to Arizona?." My mom said " Because Melrose, we are to visit your grandma and grandpa -".  Soon I left from my room.

I talked to my sister, Avoleena and she said " Melrose, Going to Arizona is the best thing ever". "No! If we go to Arizona, we can't see our friends and we'll never go back to our school ever again". I said. Avoleena still wanted to go to Arizona and I hit her on her arm. " What was that for?." Avoleena said. " Your being dramatic about going to Arizona, and I'm really going to miss,my boyfriend." I said. My mom came and said" Okay darlings, time to take you to school". I grabbed my backpack and locked the door.

As I made it to school, I told my friends and Rosanna said " Do you really have to go to Arizona.?" " Yeah and I really don't want to go, but I have to." I said. Then, Jayden came and kissed me. " How's it going babe." Jayden said. " Well not good, I'm moving to Arizona. I got to tell you something. I love you." I said. Jayden says he loves me. I told him nothing at all when I went to Mr. Afenagus class. When class was over I went outside and I saw my parents and Avoleena. " Mom,What are you doing here, school's not over yet." I said. " I know that school's not over yet, but I'm here to pick you up so that we can go to Arizona." My mom said. I followed my mom and she told Mrs.Hamilton. I got inside my car and waved good bye to my friends and my boyfriend.