𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

Start from the beginning

„Thanks.”

She uttered quietly as she felt many gazes following her, and she knew that one of them had to be the one she couldn't stand.

Y/n then glimpsed at the crowd and it took her only two seconds to spot the boy with dark roots, who was indeed watching her at the moment.

No matter how much he wanted to look away, Kenma was somehow unable to do so, as he maintained a short eye contact with her.

„Isn't Y/n-chan amazing, Kenma?”

„I guess.”

He spoke blandly as Kuroo glanced at him for a moment, abruptly bringing his gaze back onto the (h/c) haired girl.

<<-->>

The first set was over in no time, with Y/n's team winning by 25-17.

It didn't take much time to finish the second set, which ended with 25-19. That set was also won by the Nekoma team.

Nekoma team didn't even take any time-outs during the two sets, but the opponent's did take one time-out during both sets.

In a short break between the matches, boys of the Nekoma team approached the girls team congratulating them on their win.

„Y/n-chan, you were amazing, even Kenma said so.”

Y/n instantly moved her gaze onto Kenma, where she met with his cat-like eyes.

„W-what? You think I'm gonna believe that? He probably didn't even watch more than one minute of the match.”

„Actually, Y/n-chan, Kenma watched the entire match to both your and my surprise.”

Y/n's eyes widened as she was once again looking at Kenma, who pointed his gaze down quickly.

Does he finally understand why I like playing volleyball so much?

„So how was the match to you?”

„It was okay I guess.”

Did he really just say „it was okay I guess”?!

She thought, irritated by his words yet again, while she was biting her lower lip one more time instead of making angered facial expression. Both Kenma and Kuroo noticed that, and they both slightly blushed at the sight.

Are these idiots blushing at lip-biting? Is this a lip-biting kink or something?

You both are pissing me off right now, I gotta go.”

She spoke as she left them standing in that same place for about a minute.

„Kenma, did you see that?”

„See what?”

„The lip bite.”

„Yeah.”

„Was that kinda cute to you?”

It was more than just cute to him, but he refused to admit it, as he spoke the words that would make him seem as imperturbable as usual.

„I don't know.”

Kuroo grinned at his words, placing a hand onto his shoulder, which had drawn Kenma's attention to his eyes promptly.

„So it was cute! Alright, let's go back to our seats now, the next match is about to begin.”

Kenma simply nodded to his words, taking his game console out of his pocket as he walked next to Kuroo.

When they came back to their seats, the next match was already beggining.

„Captains!

A man said, signaling the captains of both teams to come and greet each other with a handshake.

After they greeted each other, Y/n went to her position, pointing her eyes to the crowd just to make sure that Kenma was watching. She wanted to make this match far more intense than the first one, just to make him admit that volleyball is indeed fun.

Once she saw that he was playing his game instead of watching the beginning of the match, she bit her lower lip one more time, this time so strong that it almost made her lips bleed.

But she quickly brought back her composure, waiting for the ball to come.

Bring it bitches!