Chapter 8.....A forever bond.....

Naina kept hugging Swati and cried her heart out.....and Swati too kept sitting by Naina for her support.....once Naina was a bit relaxed......Swati thought of feeding her something and giving her afternoon dose of the medicines......she went out to get something healthy for Naina...once she was able to convince Naina...that she would be back in just 10 minutes.....she left for the kitchen....

On the other hand, Sameer had locked himself in the room, where he had kept all the hand made sketches and paintings of Naina......he wanted to capture her innocence in those pictures.....and had spent innumerable sleepless nights there, painting her face.....he was really angry on himself.....how could he? He loved her and now he's been hurting her again and again......Swati's words were ringing in his ears....

Swati: Apne is dost se poochho....Pata nii khud ko kya smjhta h....are humne iska har situation mei saath dia....Lekin isme nii...bechaari Naina.....mtlb Ek taraf ye bolta h ki ye usse pyaar krta h....aur doosri taraf use Itni takleef....itni chot pahauncha raa h.....mujhe to lgta h ye pyaar nii bs infatuation h Sameer ka...yaa fir koi nayi zidd......

Swati: Tum teeno ho hi us layak....aur mai Naina k pair ki nii...uski wrist ki baat krri hu....vo to tumne batana zaroori nii smjha....are haan...pata hoga to bataoge naa...bas us bechaari ko yahan utha k le aaye? Ab uski jaan hi le loge kya?

Swati: (shouting) Shut up Sameer...tumne sunna seekha hi nii h kya? Usne koi jaan waan dene ki koshish nii ki h....ye chot use tumne di h....isiliye gussa ho rii thi mai tumpe....tumhe apne gusse k aage kuchh smjh nii aati h kya?

He knew that she wouldn't accept him so easily.....but this wasn't the way to treat her.....he wanted to giver her the life of a queen......and anyone who would dare to hurt his queen......even if it's him....deserves to be punished.......and he knew exactly how......

Here, Naina was sitting, closing her eyes and thinking about her life till now.....she still had those horrible nightmares.....she still remembered, how she had to stay away from her family.....for whole of six years.....away from her mother....her whole family....she had endured so much of pain and torture at the mere age of 5 years.....she couldn't even imagine, if her Dadi Saa wouldn't have found her......what those people would have done to her....she didn't knew even if she would be alive today or not....all those years still gave her goosebumps.......

And here in the room....Sameer had turned into a total maniac.....he threw everything made of glass on the floor...and kept on talking to her portraits.....

Sameer: Tumhe Maine bahot takleef di h naa.....aur log kehte hain naa ki kisi ki chot ka ehsaas kisi aur ko nii hota.....yahan chot tumhe lagi to kya hua? Mai b us dard ka ehsaas krunga......mai bhale kisi k dard ko mehsoos naa kru....aur mai kabhi kisi ko tumhe dard nii pahaunchane de skta....kisi ko b nii.....

Saying this, he picked up a big piece of glass and cut the nerves of his wrist......and started walking on the glass pieces lying on the floor, barefoot.....his feet have started to bleed.....But he kept on walking.....his face had turned totally red coz of the pain.....but he didn't let even one tear drop come out of his eyes......he kept on walking on the glass pieces with a painful smile on his face.....

Munna and Pandit too had followed him....but before they could enter inside, Sameer had closed the door.....they kept on banging the door....but of no use.....Just then they heard voices of breaking of objects and Mundit became more tensed.....they started banging the door harder....but he didn't open the door and suddenly there was no more sound of breaking of stuffs....and in case of Sameer....the silence was more terrifying than his anger......

Mundit looked at each other and then Munna ran towards Naina's room....since, now only she can make him open the door.....whereas Pandit stayed back and tried banging on the door....When Munna entered inside, he saw Naina lying down on the bed with her eyes half closed....Swati was not around.....he hurriedly went to Naina and called her name in an urgency....