Chapter 15......Jhooth ka Sach.....

Naina and Preeti were shocked to the core......Though Preeti and Swati knew that Preeti and Naina were sisters...but were unaware of the fact that her father was the only person who had given her away and had asked to kill her....how can he? Wasn't it true that daughters are the most precious for their fathers....A father was and is supposed to be her first hero.....

Preeti had always heard such great quotes about fathers and daughters......She had lost her parents...well now she knows that they were her adoptive parents...but still even they had left her at a very early age....but what all she remembered, Bela and Anand had showered her with so much love....though even this love and care was really short lived...She was seven, when Anand and Bela passed away in an accident, leaving little Preeti all alone in this world....and since then, she'd been all alone until she met Naina.....both had felt an instant connection with each other.....but little did they know, that they were not just related by soul, but also by blood......

Naina still remembered how her father always showered Sunaina with more love, and how he always kept his distance from Naina and also didn't like Preeti much.....but did he knew back then, that Preeti was the only daughter he had asked to be killed years ago....How could a father be so ruthless and inconsiderate of his own kids......But as far as Naina knew, Preeti had mentioned about her parents, though now it was clear that they were her adoptive parents....but how did she reach there.....But before either of them could voice out their doubts, Swati asked Nanu....

Swati: To Nanu..Preeti k parents? Aur Vivek uncle ne Preeti ko...I mean....

Nanu: Mai smjh skta hun ki tum sb kya soch re ho.......batata hun.......

Flashback....

Vivek stood there still at his place...he didn't know what to do...even though he was loyal to Brijraj....but he could never hurt an innocent baby.....he couldn't kill a new born baby...

Vivek: Mai ye nii kr skta...jo b hua, usme iss bachchi ki koi glti nii h....mai..mai ye nii kr skta....

He stood there thinking for some more time...and then thinking something, he moved towards his car....and carefully holding the little girl in his hands, he drove his car at a great speed, and after a drive of around, an hour, he reached a house and he got out hurriedly......He pressed the doorbell in an urgency.....again and again...

A man opened the door with sleepy eyes...and it was none other than Anand Aggrawal...he was Vivek's childhood friend and went to the same school as him....Anand was the only person apart from Maheshwaris' whom Vivek can call his family.....Seeing him so tensed and worried, Anand took Vivek inside....and made him sit down.....

Hearing the voices outside, Bela too came out and saw Vivek sitting there with worried face and what amused her was that he was holding a little baby in his hands....She already knew  about Sameer and Rohan...then who's child was he holding?  But seeing the situation, she went inside the kitchen to get a glass of water and gave it to Vivek who gulped it down in one go......Once seeing him feel a little better, Anand decided to know the reason for his friend's untimely arrival...

Anand: Vivek..kya baat h? Tum is waqt?

Vivek: Anand mere paas zada waqt nii h....mujhe tumhaari madad chahiye?

Anand: Kya baat h? Aur hua kya h?

Vivek: Ye bachchi....ise tumhe aur bhabhi ko yahan se dur leke jana hoga....aur ho ske to yahan kabhi wapas mt aana......bas...

Just then the baby wailed....and Bela held the little girl in her hands......and Vivek too handed over the child to her without any hesitation......and Bela started to try and calm down the crying baby.....