Chapter 14....Ik bandhan naya peechhe se abb mujhko bulaaye........

Naina stood there with a shocked expression....She couldn't believe her own ears.......Nanu, Swati and Preeti too stood up from their places, and looked at shocked and moreover hurt Naina.....Preeti tried to move towards Naina...

Preeti: Naina...meri baat...

But before she could reach Naina and hold her hand, she stopped Preeti showing her hand....And Preeti felt really bad, as Naina had never been this way......She had never seen Naina this angry.....Seeing the situation going out of hand, Nanu decided to intervene.....

Nanu: Naina beta.....humaari baat.....

Naina: Nii Nana jii...please...humein kuchh nii sunna.....

Saying this, Naina turned and ran away from there....Swapree too ran behind her, and Nanu kept looking at the disappearing figure helplessly.....He sighed and decided to give some time to Naina...and he felt that the time has come to reveal the entire truth to her......Sameer wouldn't understand...hope she will...

Naina came inside her room, and closing the door behind and with a thud sat on the bed...the words still ringing in her ears...

Mai Naina ki sagi behen hu Sunaina nii..

Thankfully Sameer was in his study, which was situated at the top most floor of the mansion......so he wan't aware of all that going on around him.....And Naina...she cried her heart out...she felt cheated and dejected at the same time....

Naina: Hamesha...hamesha sbne humse jhooth bola.....kisi ne insane ki tarah treat hi nii kia.......aur sbne bas jhooth hi bola....Preeti too just lied to me...I trusted her so much...and what did she do? She too betrayed me.....broke my trust...sbko sach pata tha...but no one...not even one person, who could tell me the truth.....Maa saa...Dadi saa....humne hamesha unki har baat mani...fir b unhone....how could they....

Saying this Naina shouted and held her head in her hands.....and slipped down on the floor......And again started crying terribly......Preeti and Swati entered the room and found Naina sitting on the floor with her head placed on her knees...her body was shivering, confirming that she's crying...Preeti rushed to her, while Swati went to inform Munna of the blunder that was created here and to make sure that they can keep Sameer busy...else another storm would come.......

Preeti went and sat in front of Naina, and kept a hand on hers...Naina sensed her and slowly looked up...her eyes were red and still shedding uncountable tears..Preeti's heart pricked seeing this state of hers......Naina could see that Preeti was equally sad and was crying continuously....but she was the one who was betrayed, and that too by her own family.....Naina was again lost in her thoughts....she didn't knew what she's done to deserve all this pain and betrayal.......Preeti seeing her like this, gently held her shoulders made her get up and sit up on the bed......

She hugged Naina and started crying...but Naina was neither reacting, nor saying anything....She just kept staring ahead and kept shedding tears......Seeing no reaction from her, Preeti stood up and sat in front of Naina still holding her hands....

Preeti: Naina...bol naa kuchh please....Aise to mt kr naa......dekh..dekh tu mujhse gussa h naa...to...to mujhe maar le...mujhse jhagad le...but aise chup mt reh naa bhn...please naa......

Saying this, Preeti placed her head on Naina's lap and started crying helplessly.......Her head jerked up hearing Naina's pained voice....

Naina: Kya bolein Preeti? Aur ab bolne k liye bacha b kya h? Hum kuchh poochhenge and you all will lie again....yahi to hota h hamesha.....Tune b to jhooth hi bola naa humse.....

Till then Swati was also there......and felt really bad for Naina...It was true...she had always been the target for everything...and all this just because she was the heir to an estate......but even Swati was aware of all the reasons, they had to hide it from her...well, most of it........