Chapter 7.....A new friend....

Sameer was pacing around in the living room and Mundit were sitting in a corner holding their heads....they have literally warned him to give some time to Naina to process everything....but here he came declaring that he'd told his true identity to Naina.....and again she's scared of him......they both didn't know what to do and how to solve this matter.....but they'll have to do something and convince Naina.....

It was almost 9 am, and just then Swati came running inside.....yesterday Munna dropped her outside her society and then went somewhere without telling her anything.......she had been calling him the entire evening and also at night....but he didn't even speak anything properly.....and always cut the call saying either he'll talk later...or he's busy....and will tell her everything later......and now she's lost all her patience and came here at the earliest possible...as she knew that something was definitely fishy and also she was really worried......

Munna and Pandit were shocked to see Swati here....whereas Sameer still looked unfazed.....he was still in the same angry mode.....and seeing him, Swati knew something was definitely wrong...and Munna and Pandit had already lost the colour of their faces......Swati kept both her hands on her waist...and glared them angrily.....Sameer had already moved to the study...as he did not want to be a part of another of his best friends drama.....he already had one going on with his wife.....and Mundit swallowed nervously.....

Swati: Munna....kl Tum bina kuchh bole achanak se mujhe mall se ghar drop krke gye....Aur tb se abhi tk nii bataya ki kya hua h? Aur Pandit....tu b kuchh nii bol raa.....aur ye Sameer aaj firse gussail saand bana ghoom raa h.....(Swati was like a younger sister to Sameer.....and had the audacity to call him any names or say anything without fearing...and also Nanu's support added on to her courage.....) Are ab bako b dono....muh mei dahi jama li h kya?

Munna: Are Meri frock wala pandat.....itna kyu bhadak rii h...aur itni subah subah aa gyi...kamas kam bata hi deti.....

Pandit: Haan...bata deti to hum....

Swati cut him in between.....

Swati: To Tum kya? Mere liye band baja bajwaate aur aarti ki thaali leke gate p khade rehte? Haan? Bako naa.....

Pandit: Ab itna b nii....(only audible to Munna) Kuchh soch k rakhte ki kya jhooth bole....

Munna could only nod lightly......and Swati again got triggered with their whispering....

Swati: Ye kya badbada re ho dono...saaf saaf bolo...warna.....warna Munna Tum bhool jana ki koi Swati b thi.....smjhe.....

Munna: Yrr...ye kya bol rii h tu....aise thode hi hota h......kuchh b mt Bol yrr....

Pandit: Haan yrr Swati....tu aisa mt bol....dekh humaari baat sun....

Swati: Kya sunu Haan? Tumlog fir koi bahana bana doge....jb mujhpe bharosa hi nii h....to aise relationship ka kya mtlb hua? Haan...bolo Munna?

Munna: Aisa nii h Swati.....tu meri baat to sun....vo...vo...hum....hum...vo.....

Swati: Haan haan soch lo bahana....fir araam se bol lena....

Munna: Yrr......

Pandit: Munna rehne de yrr.......isko bata dete hain....lekin (turning towards Swati) dekh Swati lekin tu ye baat kisi ko nii bata skti......smjhi.....

Swati: Mtlb?

Pandit: Chal humaare saath......

Saying this, they all moved towards Pandit's room and he shut the door behind them.....and Swati still looked at both of them totally confused at their behaviour.....