Chapter 2....Pehli Mulaqat.....

Naina was attending her classes at home....she had done her entire schooling and now also her college from home itself. She never got a chance to make any friends or mingle up with people of her age.....except for one.....she was her closest friend, her confidante and her soul sister......she shared a kind of bond with her, which she didn't even share with Sunaina....her real sister.......and that was none other than Preeti.....

She still remembers the day, when Naina first met her only best friend......It was just a few days after she had moved to Mumbai with her family.....

Flashback....

After a dreadful incident, Naina and her family decided to move to Mumbai and live their and take care of their estate and it's people from there itself.....Naina was forbidden by her mother and grandmother to step out of the house, without the guards and also either one of them accompanying her.....

Naina went to Ecole Mondiale World School with her mother and a few guards to get admission and also to get permission to study from home itself. She was sitting outside the principal's office as she was getting bored inside. The guards were standing at an equidistant. She was sitting quietly, just when a small girl of her age was coming running in the same direction and she fell down, injuring her elbow and knee. A bodyguard closer to her ran to help the little girl. But she seemed brave.....even after getting hurt, she didn't cry.....

Bodyguard: Beta are you ok?

Girl: Yes uncle I'm fine, thank you for helping me get up.

The girl said smiling and Naina was seeing all this from a bit of a distance. That girl tried to walk again, but due to the injury in her leg, she wasn't able to walk properly. The bodyguard helped her and made her sit next to Naina on the bench and went from there looking for a medical assistant. The girl looked at quite Naina and put her hand forward to greet her.....

Girl: Hi....I'm Preeti...

Naina was a bit hesitant, but then mustering up some courage, she shook hands with her and introduced herself with a small smile.....

Naina: Hello....I'm Naina....

Preeti: Nice to meet you Naina....so are you a new admission?

Naina: Yes...and nice to meet you too.....

Preeti: So when will you join? I'll help you know everything....

Preeti said with a beaming smile.....Naina again became sad, as she won't be attending school like normal kids of her age.....and here Preeti being a very cheerful and happy go luck girl, was happy that she found a new friend.....but seeing Naina's sad face, she thought that she might not be interested in being friends with her....and Preeti too became a bit sad....

Preeti: It's ok if you want to be friends...

Saying this Preeti lowered down her head being sad....and Naina corrected her immediately....

Naina: No no...it's not like that...I....I....

Before she could say anything, Komal came out with the principal and seeing Preeti there, principal asked the reason and she showed her wounded knee and elbow. Seeing the little girl, Komal felt bad for her and waved a motherly hand over Preeti's head....

Komal: Beta aapka naam kya h?

Preeti: mera naam Preeti h....Aur aap?

Naina: Ye humaari Maa hain.....

Preeti: Ohh....humaari mtlb? Aur kis ki?

Komal: Hahahhaha hum batate hain aapko?

Preeti: Aap aur kon?