Chapter 12...Glimpse of a beautiful future....

Naina was till reeling under the effect of Sameer's sweet tortures.....She never liked someone coming so close to her.....But with him, it was different...even when she saw him for the first time....She didn't feel uncomfortable or disgusted....but she got scared...he gives her  really confused vibes, just like himself.....He soothes her heart with an unknown peace and warmth...and on the other hand, his presence sends her heartbeats racing...with an unknown anxiety and also his cold blue eyes....sends chills down her spine...She's always been a scared kitten...but still, the fear he had managed to create in her heart...does not let her feel free around him.....Naina came out of the washroom, dressed in a suit....She had managed to hide all the marks, with her concealer......

Sameer looked at her from head to toe....She looked beautiful in every outfit...but her saree look stole his heart always.....He went close to her and pulled her to himself with a sudden jerk...she landed on his chest, her hands directly landed on either side on his shoulders.....She kept looking into his deep blue eyes.....They were different......Yet so captivating.....She shivered, when he tucked a hair behind her ear and came deadly close to her ear.....

Sameer: Good....accha hua saare marks chhupa liye.....

He gently kissed her earlobe and she closed her eyes in an unknown feeling.....He looked at her face and then smirked seeing her closed eyes..and red cheeks.....Then moving back, he waited for her to open her eyes....

After almost 10 mins more, they all were seated for their lunch....Sameer kept stealing glances at Naina and she could hardly eat anything.....When Sameer observed this, he took Naina's spoon and started feeding her with his own hands...Naina looked at Mundit, and they were looking at their food with full concentration.....but she knew, they were trying to hide their smiles....

Munna: Kha lo bhabhi...

Pandit: Haan hum kuchh nii dekh re....

Sameer gave his all time favorite smirk smile to her..and she started eating without saying anything.....She too fed Sameer a few bites which he eat happily.....

After lunch, Samundit left for office...while Naina stayed back..she decided to go around the mansion and take a look around...there were many servants and bodyguards.....While roaming around, Naina went inside a room....it was Sameer's study....She went inside with slow steps...It was huge room with wooden finish....It had glasses to give it an elegant, yet vibrant look...there was TV screen set right in front of the work table.....While passing closely from the study table, she dropped the remote by mistake....The TV screen turned on, and there was slideshow of many hand made sketches and paintings.....they were all hers......

She kept looking at all those paintings

She kept looking at all those paintings...they were all in different attires and dresses...but in all the pictures, her face and smile, remained the  same.....She looked around and found a few more pictures on the shelf....some were of his with Mundit...and some were with an aged man and another boy, might be a few years younger to him....she hasn't seen these two men here....Shrugging her shoulders, she moved ahead....she came across the table and sat on his chair......His laptop was open, though password protected, still his wallpaper was visible, again it was picture of her....in her wedding outfit.....When did he manage to take this picture? She didn't know...