Chapter 1....Introduction.....

In a dark room, a small girl was held captive and she was constantly crying. Asking the people around her to let her go....

Girl: Uncle please mujhe jaane do naa....mujhe mummy k paas jana h....

Man: Aeeeee Chup kr....nii to aur pitegi......

Saying this the man hardly slapped the girl on her cheek and being just 5 years old, the girl wailed cause of the pain.....

Just then she woke up shouting and breathing heavily. The same nightmare again.....it's been 11 years now....still she cannot overcome that thing.

A lady in her early forties came running and the girl hugged her and started sobbing quietly....

Lady: Naina...kya hua beta? Aapne fir wahi sapna dekha?

Yes the girl was none other than Naina.....

Naina: Haan Maa....har baar wahi sapna...itne saal beet gye....fir bhi....

The lady was none other than Naina's mother and the queen of Devgarh......Komal Devi....

Komal: Koi baat nii....hum aa gye hain naa....lekin aapke room k saare lights kisne off kiye? (Shouting) Koi hai?

A female servant came running and stood in front of them lowering her head...

Servant: Jii Rani saa....

Komal: Humne kitni baar kaha h...ki rajkumari k room k saare lights off mt kia kijiye...aaplogon ko ye baat yaad rakhni chahiye thi...

Servant: Maaf kijiyega....lekin humne night lamps on hi rakhe the...Pata nii kisne....

Komal: (thinking something in her mind) Koi baat nii aap aaj se yahin isi room mei soyengi....

Servant: Jii Rani maa.....

Komal turns towards Naina.....and softly caress her head....

Komal: Ab aap so jaiye beta....don't worry hum Yahin hain....

Haina: Ok maa...

Saying this Naina lies down and close her eyes....and Komal keeps caressing her head until she falls asleep...and then kissing her forehead leaves from there......

Next morning inside a study in Devgarh palace, two ladies were talking.....

Komal: Maa saa....humein lgta h ki kisi ne jaan boojh kr naina k room k lights off kiye the....

The other lady was none other than RajMata Mrinalini Devi, Naina's grand mother....

Dadi Sa: Hum jaante hain...aur shayad ye b ki isme kiska haath h......

Komal: Humein smjh nii aata....ki sbko humaari bachchi se kya problem h...vo Agli rani h isme unki kya glti h?

Dadi Sa: Glti Naina ki nii....humaare parivaar ki h.....satta ne in sbko andha kr dia h....khair chaliye breakfast table p sb wait krre honge......

Both the ladies head towards the dinning area, where Brijraj was already there....

Brij: Good morning Maa Saa.....

Dadi Sa: Good Morning Brij.....

Komal: Good morning Maharaj....

Brij: Good morning.....aap dono kahan se aa rii hain?

Before Komal could say anything....Sunaina came.....and hugged her father....

Sunaina: Good morning Dad....

Brij: Good morning my angel.....

Sunaina: Good morning mom....good morning Dadi Saa....

Komal: Good morning beta....