32. The Truth.....

A/N :  Trigger warning ----  This chapter contains explicit violence and mention of extreme Psychotic behaviour. So..... please read with caution.

🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞

Kong's POV------

"Are you sure you have to do this alone ??"

Arthit asks, leaning to kiss me for the fifth time.

"Yes. I won’t be long, alright ??"

He nods and reluctantly lets me go.

Arthit amazes me with his understanding and trust. He never once asked where I was going, just kept telling me to be careful and hurry back. I will tell him everything, once I am back.

I am so lucky to have him in my life.

When I pull up to the prison, it takes me a few minutes to calm myself before I can walk through the door to see what waits......

*********************************

Pring POV --------

(A/N: Pring's dialogues will be in bold italic letters and her thoughts will be in bold underline.)
______________________________________

I love you my dear. It’s so much better in here, it's so quite, isn’t it, Oon ??

Oon sighs with me when we stretch out on the mattress, it’s our favorite place to be.

"Miss Pring, You got a visitor"

We have told the guards many times we will see no one, they all know Oon and I don’t like our time to be disrupted.

Turning on the mattress, I ignore the guard.

The sound of the door rattling turns my attention to the barred door, the guard is shaking the door to draw my attention.

"Send them away. We don’t want to see anyone"

The scrunch of shoes on concrete tells me the guard is gone.

Oon wraps me in his warmth, I feel him on every inch of my skin.

We speak of our life together, in complete bliss.

"Miss Pring"

The guard is back, this relentless jerk........

"We don’t care who it is. We will see no one!!"

I yell at the guard.

"No lawyers, no interviews"

"This one isn’t a lawyer or a reporter this time, He said he is a fan of yours"

"A fan ?? An admirer ??"

I ask, sitting up on the mattress.

"I guess so. Do you want me to tell him to leave or not ??"

We are intrigued, both me and my Oon. Is he seperated from his love like Oon and I were ??

"Okay....We will meet him"

The guard fastens the handcuffs to my wrists before opening the door, my Oon follows me with a dimpled smile like usual.