22. Name...of the feeling!!

It's been a week, since that incident and Kong and Rose, were worried about Arthit, because Arthit has been so quiet lately, not that he has ever really been noisy, but he has been communicating so well till few days back, now it feels off to have him go back to nonverbal communication. Ever since his episode, which Dr.Mew classified as a psychotic break, Arthit has been virtually silent.

The words psychotic break sent Kong into a near panic state until he looked up its actual meaning. Apparently, it's merely a generic psychiatric term for any loss of contact with reality. He would say that it's more than fair assessment of what happened to Arthit.

Today he has been a little more talkative, in comparison to whole past week, he asked Rose, early this morning, if she had any of his father's stuff, he can look through. She was a bit surprised, but maybe it's part of the process he needs to go through

"Here is one more box. Are you sure you really want to check all these ??"

Rose asked, worry writing all over her face

"Well, that's the last of it. There are some letters, newspaper clippings, possibly some music"

Arthit just nodded silently, without uttering a word. It felt odd, but Rose don'tget the feeling that he wasn't talking due to a set back. She get the feeling he was trying to figure things out. He seems deep in thought. She just hoped his dad's old things can help him, gave him whatever it was, he was looking for, and not be another painful reminder of what he doesn't have

**************************

Arthit's POV-------

Mom looks worried......
When I ask about Dad's stuff.

I think, me remembering, scared her a lot. It scared me, too.

I can't get it out of my mind.
I keep seeing it.

Everyone is watching me a lot.
I don't like it......

It feels like they are waiting for me to...to...freak out.

Mew told me all about what happened, but I don't really remember very well.

I have been seeing Mew more.
I like talking with him.

He is calm.

He told me not to feel bad about not talking a lot, and just talk whenever I'm ready.

After Mom finally gets Dad's boxes of things from the top of her closet
I go into my room to look at them alone.

Today is the perfect day to look through this stuff, since Kong is with his Dad.

I know if he was here he would want to look with me and I wouldn't be able to tell him no. I could never tell him no.

But I want to do it alone.

Kong has been different, he has been quiet, too.

When we are alone, I get the feeling he wants to say something.

He will open his mouth, then turn pink and look away.

I don't know what it is.

The box has lots of papers.
I pull out a stack with a rubber band around it.

It kind of looks like a bunch of letters.

Gulf has just started working on my reading.

The more we work on it, the more I remember.

But, there are big words on these papers....bigger than I can handle.

I set the letters aside and reach for the next thing in the box.