[Chapter 29]

Fred and George had to get back to the Burrow a few weeks before the school year ended. I couldn't believe it. My last year at Hogwarts ended with an adventure I didn't expect at all. Riding on invisible creatures hundreds of feet into the air, leaving school grounds without permission, breaking into the Ministry, fighting off Death Eaters, almost dying, and saving someone's life. Who knows? Maybe my future adventures will be more intense. And now that I thought about it... maybe I am a bit of an adrenaline junkie.

I sat with Harry, Hermione, and Ron on the Hogwarts Express; Hermione explaining everything.

"So..." I said. "Kreacher's been working for Bellatrix--behind Sirius's back?"

"When Sirius told Kreacher to get out, Kreacher took it as an order to leave the house," Harry said. "And he went to the Malfoy Manor, taking orders from Bellatrix and Narcissa."

I lowered my head and nodded. I wanted to ask Harry about Sirius, and from the look on Ron and Hermione's faces, they did as well. We sat there in silence, and I said, "So what are you all planning to do over the summer, now that Voldemort's back?"

"Not much," Harry said blandly.

"Well, I'm sure Fred and George will be busy with all of the packages they'll be receiving," Ron said. "It wouldn't hurt to help."

"That's if your mum lets you out of the house," Hermione said.

Ron groaned, remembering something. "I almost forgot; Bill told me that Fleur's staying over for the summer."

"Why?" Hermione asked.

"They're gettin' engaged," Ron said. "But the wedding's going to be postponed."

"That's great!" I said at once.

"I suppose it is," Ron said. "But Ginny said she can be annoying and we don't have much room left in the house."

"Well, Fred and George said they're moving to the flat above their shop," I said. "And Percy's room is just storage, right?"

"I guess," Ron said plainly. "Speaking of Percy, what'd he write to you about?"

Percy had told me not to show them the letter or talk about it. So I had to compose the truth into something boring Ron wouldn't care about.

"Books," I said. "About the Historical Figures of-"

"Nevermind," Ron said and I laughed.

A few moments later, Ron and Harry took out a game of Wizards Chess. Ginny had joined us in the cabin and excitedly told us about her own summer plans.

"Hey, Y/N," Hermione said.

"Yeah?"

"You never told us your summer plans."

I didn't know what my summer plans were, actually. It wasn't a big list. But as far as I knew, I needed to convince my parents to let me stay in London.

"I've got to convince my parents to let me stay in London first," I said. "But besides that, I think I'm going to visit an old friend."

"Who?" Ginny asked.

"Cedric," I replied. "And of course, help the Twins with their shop. I can't believe they're actually running their own business now."

"Tell me about it," Ron said, overhearing.

Five minutes later, the witch and trolly cart stopped in front of our cabin.

"Anything from the trollies, dear?" she asked.

She may have sounded like an innocent woman, but in the Twins and my year, we tried sneaking off the train and she turned into a horrendous monster with long, sharp claws.