[Chapter 4]

That meme tho 😂

---

{Y/N's POV}

I felt someone poke my cheeks and whisper, "Wake up."

I ignored them, tired, and rolled the opposite way. A familiar smell lingered: firewood and sweets.

"Wake up," the voice whispered again, turning me around. The moment the person touched me, I knew it was Fred because it was a familiar sensation.

The corner of my lips curved and he saw it.

"Wake uuuuuup," he said in a normal tone, pinching my cheeks.

"I am up," I complained.

He chuckled quietly and pecked me on the lips.

"I have a surprise, remember?" He reminded me. "You should get ready for our date."

I smiled and opened my eyes, meeting his.

"Morning," I whispered.

"Morning, Sugar," he whispered back. "We don't want mum to find out you slept with me last night."

We shared a grin and the door opened, revealing George.

"Morning," he said, stretching out the o's. (Like in The Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 when he was drinking tea by the sink)

"Good morning, George," I said, sitting up to stretch.

"Have a good night, I assume?" he asked, drinking whatever was in his mug.

"Sure did," Fred said, making me blush.

I yawned, still tired. Fred got out of bed and went to the bathroom and George left. Someone else knocked on the door frame and it was Ron.

"Oi, did you bake a cake?" he asked with a bright smile.

I could tell he was excited to dig into it.

"Sure did. Fred and I made it last night."

"I didn't know you could bake," he said. "You should bake more often. It's better than the school desserts!"

That was when I realized he had already dug into the cake. Small crumbs clung to his shirt.

"Thanks," I said. "Save some for your siblings!" I called out when he walked away.

"Don't worry, I won't," I heard him reply.

I chuckled and walked out of the twins' room. My feet touched the fluffy carpet in Ginny's room when I walked in. I saw that Hermione was already awake, putting on socks.

"Good morning, Y/N!" she said happily when she saw me.

"Hey, Mione," I said.

"Do you have any plans today?" she asked.

"As a matter of fact, I do," I replied. "Fred wants to take me on a date."

Ginny rose from the dead, hearing this. She leaned over her bed frame on the top bunk and looked down at me.

"Where's my dear brother taking you?" she asked, only half-awake.

"That is a question I don't know the answer to," I said. "I'm just as curious as you two are."

Ginny climbed down the bunk bed and said, "You should dress in something comfortable just in case he takes you hiking."

I laughed at her advice.

"I will," I reassured. "I'll just wear something casual."

Once Ginny and Hermione left the room, I went through my luggage to find something comfortable to wear. I hummed a tune to myself as I got ready: Hedwig's Theme. Although, I'm not sure where I heard it from.