[Chapter 26]

{Y/N's POV}

"Are you sure, Harry?" I asked as Hermione, Ron, and I walked with Harry. "Maybe it's just Voldemort giving you a false memory-"

"I know what I saw, Y/N!" Harry said. "I know I gave up on occlumency, but Sirius is in trouble. I know it!"

"Ok, Harry," Hermione said.

"There's no need to get mad at Y/N, mate," Ron said. "It's just that breaking into Umbridge's office to sneak into the ministry is going to be tricky."

"I saw him in the Department of Mysteries. He's going to get killed if we don't get there soon enough! Come on!"

We ran faster through the halls, cautiously making sure no one was around. Ron, who wasn't looking, almost fell into one of Fred and George's swamps.

"I've got to give it to them," Ron said, panting. "I'm sure glad Fred and George are selling one of these. They're fantastic!"

Finally, we made it into the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom without being spotted. The classroom had been trashed by the Twins. Desks were terribly banged up against the wall and there was a swamp in the middle of the room. By far, the smelliest. The four of us ran around it and climbed up the stairs into the cursed pink office. I shut the door behind me, making sure no one would see us.

Harry grabbed the Floo Powder in such a rush that the entire thing tipped over and fell on the ground.

"There's no time to waste," Harry said, kicking the tin cup aside. "Let me check first and then-"

But before he could conjure a fire, there was a loud boom. The door burst open, revealing Draco Malfoy and his gang. With them were Ginny, Neville Longbottom, and Luna Lovegood. And behind them was Umbridge, who stuck out like a sore thumb.

"Well, well, well," she said. "I knew it. Expelliarmus!"

The four of us were disarmed, our wands flew into Umbridge's hand at once.

"Now that we've got that settled," she entered, along with the rest of them. Ginny, Neville, and Luna were being held captive by Crabbe, Goyle, and Malfoy. Of course, they had more Slytherins who walked in. "Get them for me, will you?"

A Slytherin rushed to me and grabbed me by the collar with one arm around me, forcing me to face Umbridge.

"Let go of me, Nott," I said, struggling. His strong arms wouldn't move since he was bigger than me.

"I don't think so," he whispered, his breath touching my neck.

I felt disgusted. The only person who I would ever let touch me like this was Fred and Theodore Nott was nothing close to Fred.

"I want to know why you four are in my office," Umbridge demanded, grabbing a patch of Harry's hair.

"I was- I was trying to get my Firebolt!" Harry croaked.

"Liar!" she shrieked and slapped him hard across the face. Hermione and I gasped. "You dare create another group of rebels after the last one? Too bad it's over. Now tell me, who were you trying to communicate with?!"

"No one!" Harry said, sweating.

"LIAR!" Umbridge shrieked once again. "YOU WERE TRYING TO GET TO DUMBLEDORE! I KNOW, I KNOW IT!"

Just then, Professor Snape waltzed in with his usual look of judgment.

"What is going on here?" he asked, looking at all of us like we were a circus band.

Snape. He was a part of the order, I thought. He could get Dumbledore and the Order to help save Sirius if he really was in trouble. If only Harry was thinking the same thing...!