[Chapter 21]

{Y/N's POV}

"Come on, you can do it," Fred said supportedly.

"It's really not that hard, really," George said.

We were in the dining area of Grimmauld Place, as the Twins were trying to teach me how to apparate. Sirius had given us permission, just as long as I didn't spill my guts all over the place.

"Wait, Hermione said there were The Three D's," I remembered. "I thought they were determination... destination or something."

"Pft," they said.

"They don't really matter," Fred said.

"Just as long as you know where you want to be and how determined you are, you'll get there," George said.

"Can you two apparate without a wand?" I asked curiously.

"Why, of course, we can," Fred said. "Just watch."

I watched as he set his wand on the table and disapperated. George and I waited for him to arrive, but it took a while.

"Where'd he go?" I asked, concerned.

"I haven't the slightest clue," he said, equally as curious as I was.

Just then, there was a soft pop and Fred finally arrived.

"That was two minutes," I said. "What happened?"

He grinned and said, "I ended up in a muggle market and got chased for snatching this."

From behind his back, he pulled out a Juliet Rose. It was pink with several layers.

"Ugh, give it a rest," George said.

"Fred!" I cried. "That's- that's sweet of you but it's very expensive."

"Really?" he asked. "How much?"

"Let's just say it's worth more than this apartment," I said. "Muggles love their flowers."

He grinned and said jokingly, "Well, I suppose I could just return it... or give it to George."

"Aw, I'm flattered," George said, fanning himself.

I laughed and accepted it.

"I'd rather keep it," I said.

I knew Muggle flowers didn't last long so I waved my wand over it, putting a preserving charm on it.

"If you can apparate to Diagon Alley and back, I'll give you five Galleons," George betted me.

I smirked and said, "Ok."

George and I shook on it and Fred said, "Do you want me to go with you?"

"I think I've got this one," I replied.

Hermione and Ron walked into the dining room.

"What's happening?" Ron asked, trying to avoid Crookshanks in Hermione's arms.

"We're helping Y/N apparate," Fred said.

"Since she failed last year," George finished.

Ron raised her brow and said, "Blimey, good luck."

"Thanks," I said and Fred reminded me of the steps.

"Diagon Alley," I whispered.

I thought of Olivanders. That was my destination. My surroundings changed and the first thing I felt was somebody bumping into me.

"Watch where you're apperating!" he scowled, picking the things he dropped.

I was in shock, as he was walking over the apparition square. He hadn't even glanced at me, as he was trying to pick up his things. I got on my knees and helped him. People were staring as they were passing by.