[Chapter 2]

Molly and Arthur are so cuteee <3 

+++

{A/N's POV}

Y/N impatiently waited for her parents to let her visit the Weasleys. Magnus had spoken to their parents already, but her parents were still deciding. To try to convince them to say yes, Y/N helped out around the house more than usual.

She helped out with laundry, washing dishes, dusting the house, gardening, cooking (although she wasn't the best cook). She even baked dessert for her family (something she's actually good at.)

She was determined to convince her parents. She was desperate.

"Magnus, I need your dirty laundry to wash," Y/N said, barging into her brother's room.

Usually, Magnus' room would look like a man cave. His floor would be covered with socks and old t-shirts, but Y/N had been helping out so much that his room had evolved.

"For the last time, Y/N/N, you already did my laundry an hour ago!" Magnus scolded. "You're not a house maid or something."

Y/N put down the empty basket.

"Well, I could always wipe your windows," she offered.

"You did that yesterday morning."

"How about cleaning our toilet?" she asked.

"It's clean, thank you."

"How about washing your towels?"

"You threw them with my laundry."

"How about folding your laundry?"

"I don't think you'll enjoy touching my undergarments," Magnus said.

Y/N groaned.

"I need to stay productive!" she said. "So mum and dad will let me go visit the Weasleys! Don't you want to meet Fred?" she asked hysterically.

Magnus nodded.

"Just rest for a few minutes," he said. "Perhaps even a few days."

Y/N sighed and gave up.

"Leave the door open when you leave. It's hot in here," Magnus said.

"Yes, Maggie."

Magnus cringed at the nickname and Y/N laughed. She knew how much he hated that nickname.

Y/N walked downstairs wondering when she could see Fred. Just as she sat down on the living room couch, Peaches flew inside the house with an envelope. Y/N excitedly opened it. This time, mini fireworks shot out and popped in the air. Y/N grinned happily and took out the letter.

+++

Dearest Y/N/N,

Be careful with what you write as Charlie has been intercepting our letters. Wait- not just Charlie; Everyone! I caught Ginny reading one of the letters in my drawer. I'm getting quite frustrated at them now. What did your parents say? Can you come over? Let me know whether you can or not as soon as you can, so I can choose whether to stress about meeting your brother or not. Anyways, George and I have been assigned to do garden work and throw out the gnomes. We sort of regret teaching the gnomes curses when we were younger because whenever we try to kick them out, they cuss a storm at us. They even invented their own words! George and I have also come up with a new product. Puking pastilles! They're perfect, but we still need to make an antidote. Bill made the mistake of eating one and threw up all over his bed for a good two hours. I guess we know how long the puking lasts now. Mum was super furious when she found out and took away all of our tests and order forms. But... those were the fake ones. Phew. Percy has been acting suspicious for some reason... Any ideas why?