[Chapter 5]

That edit looks real <3

+++

{Y/N's POV}

It was time for George, Fred, and I to go see the flat. Their father decided to join us (of course, because we need an adult for company). Under the flat was supposed to be an old abandoned shop, which would be perfect for their shop. Some of the windows were broken and the door was magically locked (although, there wasn't much of the door left).

We waited for the realtor to arrive as we stood in front of the tiny shop. George tapped his foot impatiently because the realtor was ten minutes late.

"Where could he be?" George asked. "He better not cancel on us again."

"He'd better not," Fred said, irritated that the realtor hadn't shown up yet.

Just then, someone apperated in front of us. It was a short, balding brunette man. He was shorter than I was, but still human.

"Ello," he said in a cheery voice. "Lovely day, ain't it?"

It was warm but windy outside.

"Sorry for bein' a bit late. Terrible times to be out 'cuz of them rumors," the short man.

"No worries," Arthur said and shook the man's hand.

"Moony," the realtor said. "Andrew Moony."

Arthur introduced Fred, George, and I; then Moony magically unlocked the door. We walked inside and looked around. The entire place was a mess, but not that big of a mess. The place looked like there was a fire drill and no one came back.

"Previous owners just packed up and left," he said. "Didn't even bother to pack personal items or sell the place."

"Why's that?" Arthur asked.

"I reckon they were on the run," he whispered. "From the ministry, I bet."

George and Fred looked at each other.

"Wicked," they chorused.

Andrew Moony continued to talk about the building's history and more information about the place: pipes, floorboards, ceiling durability, etc...

"This place isn't bad," Fred said to George and me. "I think it looks neat."

"Just needs some cleaning," George said.

"The flat upstairs is big enough for a couple," Andrew continued. "One bathroom, two bedrooms, an empty spare room, and a kitchen."

After checking out the place for a good half an hour (Fred and George were very precise and checked every floorboard for secret entrances), we walked out and Arthur left. George, Fred, and I decided to walk through Diagon Alley to talk more about their shop.

"I want to buy it by the end of next month," Fred said.

"Same here," agreed George. "By the way, Y/N. My parents want us to share a secret with you."

"What is it?" I asked, curious.

"Dumbledore has a secret organization," Fred whispered. "The Order of the Phoenix."

I was slightly intimidated. Anything of Dumbledore's must have been powerful.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Well, Fred and I have been thinking about joining the order," George said.

"We want you to join too," Fred added. "There's going to be a meeting soon at Sirius Black's home."

The thought of joining an order under Dumbledore seemed intriguing but interesting.

"I'll come with," I said.