[Chapter 20]

{Y/N's POV}

I woke up the next cold winter morning, but still felt warm. I was once again in Fred's arms, worry-free. His head rested on my chest, near my love marks. I smiled to myself, warm and fuzzy inside, as I remembered last night.

"Happy Christmas," I said quietly, once I knew he was awake.

"Happy Christmas, indeed," he said, his eyes still closed but with a wide grin.

After some time, I decided his mother would be home soon and said, "We should prepare a celebration for your dad."

"Right," he said.

After we fixed ourselves up--("Do you think this covers them up?" I asked.)--I knocked on the door, hoping Ginny would be on the other side to unlock the door.

"Do you think the silencing charm's worn off yet?" I asked. "Maybe we could call for someone."

"Or," Fred said, gripping the handle and opening it. "We could just open it."

I gawked in disbelief.

"So- you- what? Fred!"

He laughed and said, "Come on, I bet mum will arrive soon."

I was surprised to see George and Ginny already awake, drinking a cup of warm butterbeer and the house decorated. There was a sign that said, "Congratulations, Dad!" and another one that said, "Happy Christmas!" just below it. They hung right in front of the entrance. Red and Green Balloons floated in the air while enchantments of mini penguins and polar bears made of sparkles jumped and played in the air.

"Merry Christmas!" George and Ginny cried out.

"Happy Christmas," I said back happily.

Ginny smiled with relief, glad that I was in a good mood, as well as George. Hermione, Harry, and Ron walked into the kitchen. Harry looked restless so I asked Hermione, "Is Harry ok?"

"No," she said. "He keeps dreaming about Voldemort and the Department of Mysteries. We can talk about it back at Hogwarts."

"We should," I said.

"I see you and Fred are getting along now," Hermione said. "That's good- no, great, actually!"

"So who's staying over?" I asked.

"Well," Hermione said. "I heard they're all leaving except for us, Lupin, Tonks, and the Weasleys. And Harry, of course."

There was a faint pop noise and I looked at the entrance, where it came from.

"Mum! Dad!" Ginny announced.

Mr. Weasley was sitting in a Muggle wheelchair as Mrs. Weasley pushed him to the sitting room with a box in her hand.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Oh, it's from Percy," she said happily.

Ginny back hugged her father and Fred and George popped confetti as Mrs. Weasley headed upstairs.

"Welcome back!" I congratulated, shaking Mr, Weasley's hand.

"Thank you, Y/N," he said. "Always so kind. And thank you for the... what was it called again? That muggle term... Ah, engineering supplies! They go well with the project I'm working on."

"I'm glad you like them," I said. "Oh, and I almost forgot: I'd like my wand back, George."

"What on earth would George be doing with your wand?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"I have no idea," I said, smirking at George. "No idea, at all."

He smirked back as Fred said, "I'll be back. George left my wand upstairs. Can't go anywhere without it."