Sneak Peek!

Heyyo Everyone!

I've decided to give y'all a sneak peek into the story, it will be very short, but it's something for now.

~~~~~

"Get out" he calmly orders, turning to face the window. He shoves his hands into his pockets, as I stand there watching him. Tears fall from my eyes "I'm not leaving"

"Get the hell out! And never come back. I don't want you here"

"But I want to be here, I want to help you. I want us to go through this together"

He swiftly turns around, his eyes aren't normal, again. His hand moves to my throat, backing me up against the wall "Do you really think we can go through it together? Or are you really stupid?" He sneers, and my heart falls. I continuously tell myself that it's not him talking, that he doesn't mean all the things he says. I know that it's not him, but I can't help feeling hurt, because the words are coming out of his mouth.

His hand tightens around my neck, and the air is slowly leaving my body "You have no idea how much I crave you, how much I want to make you mine, but deep inside there's a voice that's telling me no. So I will tell you one more time, amour. Get out while you can, because when I finally lose it you'll be begging me not to mark you, but your words will fall on deaf ears. You will regret not listening" he lets go of me, pushing himself away from the wall.

I knew what I had to do, and I was going to do it. I'm going to break that curse, even if I have to die trying, I will do it.

All because I love him.

~~~~~
Hope y'all liked the sneak peek!

Comment

Vote

Hugs and Oreo's
Zel💗