A Scarlet Kingdom

SEQUEL!!!!

This is the sequel to A Scarlet Crown, if you don't read the first book you will have no clue what's going on.

~~~~~

This is it guys. I'll be posting from now on 😆

I'll be updating very slowly, so please keep that in mind and please be patient with me.

Whatever I post is NOT edited so there will be grammar and spelling mistakes here and there.

This is my work and is from my imagination. It is fiction. Fantasy. And MINE. So no copying and stealing, that's not nice.

I hope ya'll enjoy the book.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

'I may be all you have, but that's okay cause I'm all you need'

- Farren Chaol (A Scarlet Kingdom)

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

I never believed in fairytales, I loved them, but never believed in them until now, and it's all because of him. I will destroy those who hurt him and I will smile in victory when I do. I won't fix him, and I won't try to because I said before that I will love him as he is, monster and all.

Prophecy says that he will find true love, a love more purer than a mates love and she will die by his hand.

Farren's love for Caelum is growing, but his his hunger to mark her grows with their love, leading him to eventually want to kill her. Going against fate is not easy, especially when it tries pull you apart at every chance it gets.

Things aren't easy with enemies and jealousy in the mix. Will the Scarlet Crown Kingdom fall because of a prophecy, or will fate be rewritten?

~~~~~

Don't be a shy, silent reader😏

Vote, Comment, let me know your thoughts.

Hugs and Oreo's

Zel