⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️

Start from the beginning

Adhyaa just smiled at him and thanked him as she was getting a lot of love from her family, she was overwhelmed with all of it.

"Ummmm.. think what can I give you as a present?..... Think think...." Asked Reyansh mischievously.

Adhyaa thought for a while but she didn't know what he could give her.

"I don't know" said Adhyaa.

"That's not fair, atleast do some guesses. Please yaar, phir maza kese aayega. [please, how will it be fun.]" Reyansh said, making a crying face.

She chuckled and thought about it and said, "As far as I know you could give me something edible as you are a big foody li...." She stopped herself from saying 'like me'

"Wow..... Adhu, you nailed it, see you dumbo she correctly guessed." Prakriti exclaimed with joy.

"Ummph...... That's not fair...... You are too smart, Yes I bring lots of chocolates for you" first he stumped his foot then happily gave her her gift.

"Now it's my turn, guess what I can give you?" Divyansh asked enthusiastically.

"Hmmmmm.... You loved my painting very much then it should be related to painting." Said Adhyaa after thinking slightly.

"Bingo, princess" cheered Shivanya.

Divyansh gave her a complete new painting set, accessories, everything related to that.

After that Shivanya one by one tied Rakhi on the wrist of Adwet, Reyansh and Divyansh followed by Prakriti.

Vaishali also came, so she tied Rakhi on the wrist of Ishaan.

Soon all were settled on the dinning table. There were 20 persons in total. Abhimanyu and Adhyaa were sitting opposite to each other. The servants started to serve them food 'made by Adhyaa'. And as decided Abhimanyu got his special food different from everyone made by 'kaka'.

"You can't be serious." Abhimanyu asked Adhyaa directly.

'Mujhse panga padega mahanga [mess with me, it will cost dear]' she thought and said sarcastically "ohh.... That I am".

"Kaka take this plate and serve me the food." Pointing towards the dining table, Abhimanyu said to the cook who was standing there and was the same person who complained about Adhyaa to Abhimanyu in the early morning.

The cook was coming towards him, Adhya said, "No, kaka, you stay there and you, you won't take a bit of these." Pointing towards the food placed on the dining table.

"Now look what I do." Abhimanyu replied.

"Attention please everyone, as you all see that there are so many food items on the plate even when you tell the cook to cook less oily food. But there is something else on the plate. ..... So the matter of fact is that the food served on your plate was not prepared by the cook, rather it was specially prepared by your Princess, Miss Adhyaa Oberoi." Adhyaa coughed at his confession as she told him not to disclose it to anyone and he did the opposite.

All the heads are now turned towards Adhyaa. She was feeling embarrassed, on the other hand Abhimanyu had a winning smile. And she was shooting daggers on him, seeing him smiling.

"Kaka, bring the plate which I prepared." Adhyaa said in high pitch looking at Abhimanyu.

The cook brought the plate of dahi vada and gave it to Adhyaa.

"I thought to give you at least this but now you won't get it and you will eat what kaka made not that what I made" Adhyaa said furiously.

"Adhyaa, what happened, why are you angry with Abhimanyu? What has he done?" Asked Yamini softly.